Reviews for Travelers
KingOfWhispers chapter 1 . 7/17/2018
I love this fic so much, and I feel like Ed will find some way home in the sequel...Truth is a jerk but not THAT much of a jerk in FMA: Brotherhood. Everything usually works out no matter what he messes with the odds to look like.
Bluestelue chapter 4 . 7/16/2018
Truth is such a bitch I love it
Poor Ed
Honestly this was a great ending for a great fic, I loved every second of it
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!
ThisIsLightful chapter 4 . 7/15/2018
Ahhh I loved it! If you start the sequel, please put a chapter in this telling us about it because I would LOVE to read it!
TheCrimsonAlchemist99 chapter 4 . 7/15/2018
Loved the story and i really hope your write a sequel soon! It was really good. I like the idea of Ed being stuck a bit longer.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/15/2018
'Tis good I will have to start checking for a sequel if it ever gets released.
PJoHoOFan chapter 4 . 7/14/2018
I'm really interested in a sequel, so if you ever do end up posting one, could you please put a chapter up on here to tell us?
RockerRema13 chapter 4 . 7/13/2018
I feel like despite rereading this I should've caught that 2 tickets thing, but it def took me by surprise! still I'm glad to read this and see what else you may have next. good work :)
warmsundae chapter 4 . 7/13/2018
it's great. i love it.

keep up the good work
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 7/13/2018
Oh Truth is a raging asshole and I’m so pumped for more!
Dear Author chapter 4 . 7/12/2018
My opinion on this story? It is the following: AAAAAAaaaaahhhhh thank you so much, this is so amazing aaaaaaahhh!
Sincerely,
Anonymous Reader
Anju Makaa chapter 4 . 7/12/2018
I really liked this story and can't wait for the next part.
Please post soon.
Thanks!
Nyx the Author chapter 4 . 7/12/2018
Truth's a dick, but I didn't realize just how much of one. Regardless, I assume Ed needs an infinity stone? There's no fucking way truth wouldn't accept it. Which one is stronger though? The reality stone or Truth? What about a philosopher's stone vs infinity stone?
CousinMerla chapter 4 . 7/11/2018
This update was great and I'm so happy it happened.
Mirria1 chapter 4 . 7/11/2018
It was then, that guy knew, he fucked up. You DO NOT mess with Edward Elric's golden blonde hair.
RIP Ed's beautiful hair.
circeanTransient chapter 4 . 7/11/2018
Nice! I was actually getting worried that this was the end, you tricked me good. Great writing as always
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »