Reviews for Travelers
circeanTransient chapter 4 . 7/11/2018
Nice! I was actually getting worried that this was the end, you tricked me good. Great writing as always
Keith Halfa chapter 4 . 7/11/2018
This is amazing! I’m kinda happy ed got left behind bc it gives you the option of another story. I’ll be patiently waiting for more, as always. See ya then
Argonaut986 chapter 4 . 7/11/2018
Something tells me that Ed has a place with the avengers.
Moka Cocoa chapter 4 . 7/11/2018
WOW Am I glad I found this last night! I honestly didn't expect this ending, I thought Truth would just take Roswell and be done with it- but nope! Amazing ending, now Ed will have time to see the sights!
etherealtulip chapter 4 . 7/11/2018
truth, you damn ass. stop making life difficult for them.
Bellagunn chapter 4 . 7/11/2018
Ahhhhhhhhmazing! Like holy crap, don't take so long on the next one cause now I wanna see Foster punch a wormhole into Truth's gate (that bastard), let the cataclysmic repercussions rain down!

Muahahaha!

Poor Ed, he just can't catch a break. It's like he's Van Hoenheim's whipping boy according to the Truth, sins of the father and all that.

Thanks for the update!
27aquarrow72 chapter 4 . 7/11/2018
OH OH OH YES TWO TICKETS HAHAHAHAHAHA DAMN TRUTH YOU BASTARD I LOVEEEE THIS FIC!
tywp chapter 4 . 7/10/2018
You just made my month. Seriously. Thank you for writing,thank you for sharing what you write, thank you for being a person that exists
Beg457 chapter 4 . 7/10/2018
I genuinely loved this story, it was definitely worth the wait. To be honest, I was expecting this to be discontinued, so I was pleasantly surprised about not only an update but a promise of a sequel in the (distant) future. Well, this was a fantastic update and I can't wait for more.
Moka Cocoa chapter 3 . 7/10/2018
Aaaaaaaaahhhhh this fic is so good! I hope you get the chance to upload soon :)
Soap234 chapter 3 . 4/21/2018
OMG. OMG. OMG. THUS IS AMAZING! please keep writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/21/2018
this was an amazing read, thank you!
Schattenfluch chapter 1 . 4/18/2018
Awesome story with a nice cliffhanger... please continue
MajorZeldaGeek chapter 3 . 4/1/2018
Oh my god you can't just leave off there! I know it's been over a year since you updated but do you think you'll ever return to this story? I find it really interesting and want to see more.
EcoReibun chapter 1 . 2/12/2018
pff, their interactions are funny as fuck.
love you dangerous way you discribe ed btw, good job.
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »