Reviews for Before I Go
verno1 chapter 30 . 3/4
I love this story! It’s so well written and nothing like the other cancer based stories I’ve read.
Kiokihaze chapter 30 . 9/12/2017
Great story! I absolutely loved it all! Thank you for the great story
ScarletMizuki chapter 30 . 7/20/2017
I literally loved every single part of this fanfiction. With all the tears and spur of the moment events that made you want to just rush in and comfort all of the characters it was and is by far the best fanfiction I have ever read. With each new chapter I was hanging on to the edge of my seat with either sadness, happiness, and sometimes even rage. I am truly so happy that I read this fanfiction and truly believe that you have the skills to be an amazing actual author of major published books one day. So from the bottom of my heart I thank you for writing an AMAZING fanfiction and wish you the best of luck in your writing future.
HASTAGNEMODAFISHDANKMEMES2017 chapter 30 . 7/13/2017
There goes my happiness why you end it ;( i want babies!
jenn.loya.1 chapter 30 . 6/12/2017
I absolutely loved this story. Amazing job!
BurntPancakes chapter 30 . 6/2/2017
best i've ever read
xXTheRavensNestXx chapter 30 . 5/25/2017
I feel like I've been cutting onions for this entire story. Oh the tears, the sadness, the pain, the happiness Great story
Guest chapter 30 . 5/14/2017
I had a wonderful time reading the story, brings so many emotions! Im looking forward to your future stories. I'd love to see more work of yours featuring the bookworm and the iron dragon. Again, well done for the hard work! LOV DA STORY
Shadow Spears chapter 30 . 5/13/2017
TEARS FOR LIFE! THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS MASTERPIECE!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/12/2017
love LOVE how you use part of Gajeel's speech in the manga for the proposal. This story is so well done. I hope to see more of your writing. Best of luck!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/12/2017
This was seriously one of the best fics I've ever read. It was balanced and well thought out. It had humor and sorrow and just everything! I really felt it all. That's a true gift you've been given, to make people feel with your words. I really really hope you'll keep writing! Maybe some more gajevy ;) I would be excited to read an original from you as well! Thank you for this wonderful piece!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/12/2017
Noooooo! It can't be over just yet! I loved this story so much!
Anarchist's Rose chapter 30 . 5/12/2017
This was the perfect epilogue to a perfect story. I loved this. I'm really sad to see that ththis story is over but I'm glad I was here to read it. Thank you for writing something I looked forward to reading every Friday and Monday. I haven't hated Mondays for the past few weeks and that's because of this story. I cannot wait to see what masterpieces you create in the future!
bookslover1994 chapter 30 . 5/12/2017
Just wanted to thank you for this beautiful story! Levy and gajeel are my favorite fairy tail characters so i was really touched by this story presenting gajeel's live as it definitely must have been has he been born in our reality:)
Guest chapter 30 . 5/12/2017
Oh wow! I hate to see the end of this wonderful story! What a well written story full of so much emotion and love. Thank you for taking us on this journey! Please write more!