Reviews for Diamond Eyes
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2023
Please update
NobodyGreek chapter 8 . 9/2/2023
Awwwwwww…
It’s so sad this story doesn’t have another chapter I was getting really into it…..
q1234567 chapter 8 . 5/27/2023
it's cool
Icefire99 chapter 8 . 3/25/2023
Fantastic story, would love to see an update
Blackravens5 chapter 8 . 3/5/2023
it's very good
Blackravens5 chapter 8 . 3/5/2023
I NEED MORE
8MexicanJaeger chapter 8 . 1/28/2023
I really wanted to see how this ended, fucking damnit
Word6 chapter 1 . 10/29/2022
Hey guys, since we didn't really get an ending; I just went ahead and wrote something brief as some sort of closure or peace of mind for anyone out there like me wh needs a confirmation of someone.
/ ] LINE BREAK [ \
"Mom?" Zoe gasped. She didn't know why and how she knew but right there was her mother. Her auburn hair flowing freely down her back and her eyes much like hers staring sadly at her.

"Hi Zoe," Artemis whispered fondly.

"I-I, why did you leave me mom? Why did uou leave dad and I?" Zoe questioned with tears in her eyes.

"I-its because I'm stupid. I shouldn't have left, I shouldn't have ignored you both, I shouldn't-" Artemis choked on her words. "I don't know what I can say to even show how sorry I am," she croaked.

"I'm so sorry Zoe, I'm so very sorry. Sorry I couldn't be there for you, for you both; and sorry for not being-being the mom you deserve."

Zoe shook in sadness and anger. Her heart ache eith everybody that came out of her mother. She so desperately wanted to just scream, punch, and slice her right there with Riptide...but she couldn't.

Shakily Artemis closed the distance between them and hugged her tentively.

Zoe stiffened and debated inside on what she should do; but everything crumbled when the tears finally escaped her.

"Mom! I-I wanted to meet you for so long, all I wanted was for you to be there. Give me some sort of sign you were watching me, some sort of sign mom, just anything at all."

"I know Zoe, I know and I so desperately want to go back and fix my mistakes. But I can't and I have to stay with the guilt that I didn't grant the love my little girl deserves."

Both mother and daughter stared deeply into each other's eyes before they hugged.

Zoe cried into her mother's chest; her tears flowing like an endless stream.

Percy watched as both of his love ones took comfort in their embrace. He saw Artemis look at him tearfully. Right there he knew what he had to do.

Without a word he wrapped his arms around his family. Artemis kissed him and whispered.

"I missed you so much Percy."

"And I missed you," he smiled back

"I love you too Zoe."

"We both love you," Percy affirmed.

They stayed like that; just taking comfort in each other's arms. Maybe now they can be a real family.

/ ] LINE BREAK [ \
It probably sounds soooo oc compared to the characters but hee ya go.

Don't get me wrong, the author did such a great job with this fanfic and it sucks that they weren't able to finish. In the end I just wanted to write this for anyone else who wanted to see what kind of ending might have happened.
Le Connoisseur chapter 8 . 7/17/2022
This story had an interesting and unique premise, and the relationship between Percy and Artemis was developing nicely. But, you added way too much drama by the end of it. Percy is way too inconsiderate and selfish compared to what he really is like in the books. He keeps forgetting the fact that Artemis is a former maiden goddess who is struggling hard because of what he did. Sure, he isn't entirely to blame, but he seems too unwilling to see the other's point of view.
I mean, is forgetting a birthday that unforgivable that he cuts off the mother completely? There could be a hundred different problems going on. Again, way too inconsiderate.
At the same time, Artemis' mind being clouded is a weird and unrealistic plot device. Her simply forgetting Zoe's birthday would have made more sense.
Zoe's hatred is understandable and her character is the only one that makes sense here.
LordFunkenbrunn chapter 8 . 5/7/2022
Hi,
Ist a cute and good Story, I wish the Story continued.
Ist so schön die Story, wünsche mir das sie weiter gehen würde. Sorry dor my Englisch
MFG LordFunkenbrunn
Guest chapter 4 . 3/18/2022
Who's Alannah?
Khanh1023 chapter 6 . 2/12/2022
Nice story
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 7 . 2/4/2022
The fact that you made a prophecy actually kinda pisses me off. Also the fact that you had Artemis forget the birthday just fucking ruined your abandoned story.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 4 . 2/4/2022
The job bullshit is actually ridiculous. I truly can’t tell if you don’t understand how jobs work or if you’ve never had one, but you don’t just get job prospects in Alaska. Also I don’t think Percy would have taken that job under any circumstances if he’s be there for a few years and Zoe is anywhere close to turning 13.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 3 . 2/4/2022
I would like to point out that godly pregnancy is vastly different from humans ones. They don’t go through the human problems and it usually only lasts a few weeks.