Reviews for Plum In the Dark
EmberFlame03 chapter 35 . 3/16/2020
YOOO, QUARANTINE BUDDY! Well, I'm not in quarantine yet, but school is canceled and I've only left the house to go fishing so \_(ツ)_/.

This was a fun chapter! Danny is still best Boi and Oobleck having dust coffee is fricking hilarious. 11/10 writing all around.

Good luck with quarantine and hope you stay healthy!
creativesm75 chapter 34 . 8/17/2019
cool
legion chapter 2 . 4/8/2019
i just read the opening bit and stopped it's just so overdone that im sick of it this sucks no-one read this
Arcane Charmcaster chapter 33 . 3/17/2019
So if her cat can cut through aura does that mean she can as well?
Arcane Charmcaster chapter 33 . 3/17/2019
Lol i still chuckle at the doctors reaction to umes healing capabilities. I wonder what he would do if he saw tsunade at work?
Arcane Charmcaster chapter 34 . 1/31/2019
So IDK if you forgot but what happened to explosive tags?
She can make them in her spare time and im sure they are far less chakra taxing to detonate than it would be to use jutsu. Idk if they require charging but she could charge them in her off time or when she goes to bed.

Although yes its good to have a character that has limits and cant be a one Woman army, it would make sense for her to use options like exploding tags when possible so she doesn’t waste chakra in the middle of fights so she can last longer. Even if it only adds a minute to her fighting time it would be worth it.
Arcane Charmcaster chapter 34 . 1/31/2019
Oh no! Lol I just binge read this story. Now im twiddling my thumbs waiting for the next chapter.
EmberFlame03 chapter 34 . 12/16/2018
Ume definitely just jinxed the mission.
Bunny104 chapter 34 . 12/14/2018
Oh Ume, you need to work on your social skills because you're not being reassuring to Tukson right now hahahahahhaha
Guest chapter 34 . 12/10/2018
I wanna see Mercury's reply to cat hell.
Grand Laise chapter 34 . 12/10/2018
Wow that was fast, try not to overwork yourself. People who do once a week updates are gods not of this earth. Couer Al'Aran would be the Goku of those gods, his update schedule is insane.

I'm so happy the cat was okay, but the blood is a little unsettling. I don't remember if Danny is like Supercat or what, but it would be hilarious if he scratched Emerald and got away with it. I like how you addressed the fact that Ume was getting lazier at Beacon, I was starting to wonder about that. CRDL probably kept her in shape for a while.

Thanks for the update
Bunny104 chapter 33 . 12/5/2018
HAHAHAHAHA Danny is the best
QuixoticK1d chapter 33 . 12/5/2018
New chapter yaay! Seeing those are always pleasant. c:
Im so glad Bart was able to get Ume's stuff before it blew up /another/ laundry room lmao
EmberFlame03 chapter 33 . 12/4/2018
Asdfgghjklgdd, Dany is the literal best
kenegi chapter 33 . 12/4/2018
Wow ninja cat for the win
245 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »