Reviews for Plum In the Dark
guisniperman chapter 33 . 12/4/2018
...Danny is best fictional kitty.
Axel Fones chapter 33 . 12/3/2018
Kek, Emerald is now traumatized XD
Danny is best pet.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 33 . 12/3/2018
Sweet new chapter!
creativesm75 chapter 31 . 9/22/2018
superb
Kreiveringmail chapter 31 . 9/7/2018
I have same problem for years. You need vitamins (iron) or bads like this : Gīnkgo, Relora with True Calms . It's hard to live with it everyday you must sleep good ,eat minimum 3 times per day and protein (much protein) it takes you some energy.
pr/Now-Foods-Relora-300-mg-60-Veg-Capsules/769

Waiting for next part)
Nobody Smurf chapter 31 . 9/7/2018
Penny is in top form. Her daddy is going to be very interested in Ume's arm, and not just for robotics. Aura-reactive materials have a lot of potential as force multipliers for Hunters.
That was kind of a dick move on Ume's part. Fortunately Penny is very forgiving even when she does notice things. Bribing Ruby with cookies was a cheap shot, but again something the girl doesn't seem to mind.
There is no way this isn't going to go wrong. Should I feel sorry for any White Fang pursuers who follow them into whatever trouble is waiting for Ume?

I call that burnout, and yes it sucks. Thank you.
QuixoticK1d chapter 31 . 9/7/2018
Got super excited when i saw this updated! I cant wait to see what happens next, but make sure to take care of yourself first. It's okay to take a break once in a while to refresh yourself.
ImReallyShort chapter 31 . 9/6/2018
Great chapter! Can’t wait for the next one! :)
DannyPhantom619 chapter 31 . 9/6/2018
Awesome chapter mate
Nobody Smurf chapter 30 . 8/14/2018
I love Penny. Her wide-eyed innocence is adorable.
Ume's strategic planning ability is actually pretty bad. She really needs someone to run things by. Someone with a good head on their shoulders. Someone sane. What does it say when Ruby is high on that list?
Asking Ume if something is wrong is like asking a puddle if something is wet.
Oobleck is surprisingly patient. And I have no doubt that his 'some people' includes Ozpin. Because it would be irresponsible not to. Not that he'd tell Ume that, of course.

Thank you.
Krei chapter 30 . 7/17/2018
Im waiting))
Majin83 chapter 30 . 7/15/2018
Oh i've missed this. Dont get me wrong, I love Sugar Plums, but crossovers tend to have a charm all in on themselves. Ume's power is frighteningly versatile, why wouldnt it be? But she isnt a munchkin...she is severely limited. Heck, I am going to be interested to see what might happen when the medical staff find out what she is truly doing to herself. I can imagine the horrified expressions on their faces (especially Goodwitch's, given her hinted protective side) when they realise how much Ume's lifestyle is effectively shortening her lifespan (or at least, from what I understand is happening to her from the main storyline).
I look forwards to how our favourite Glass cannon will further derail the Cannon plot :3
EmberFlame03 chapter 30 . 7/14/2018
Awesome chapter, also Penny is best robot girl.
sociallinksora chapter 30 . 7/14/2018