Reviews for In Between
sianita95 chapter 8 . 5/10
quarantine has me reading through every Castle fic on the site. I know I've read this one before bc there's not many that included NM (a state I'm rather familiar with). delightful little story and since I'm usually annoyed by Alexis in the show, this was a nice little scolding for acting like a bit of a brat lol. thanks for writing!
CKL chapter 8 . 9/4/2019
Loved this one, too. Thank you.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/16/2019
This is love Castle and WRTRD.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2019
This is a very nice plot. Love Castle and WRTRD.
natters chapter 8 . 12/15/2018
Great fic
Jbug47 chapter 8 . 5/21/2018
Another great story! Loved it!
sillylissy chapter 8 . 3/21/2018
omg the best closing sentences ever!
CKL chapter 8 . 2/7/2018
Great again! Thank you.
The Muse of Apollo chapter 8 . 9/19/2017
That was so good. I don't usually like ones where Alexis is a main part of the story, but this one was good.

Thanks for writing!
mmw74 chapter 8 . 4/6/2017
What a great story! Thanks so much for keeping The Saga of Rick and Kate going! I swear I could read about them forever :-)
Perspex13 chapter 8 . 3/21/2017
See, *this* is payoff. I'm so very happy they made it back to visit Michelle. That's a great conclusion to the story for a number of reasons. It made this chapter a real pleasure to read.

Liked the Hillerman aside too, and especially how Castle discussed some of his formative strides. Great character development tucked into a tiny little anecdote. I envy your ability to convey such rich detail!
finefinegoodgood chapter 8 . 3/15/2017
Loved it! I see a possibility for a part 2! (Please say yes!)
mobazan27 chapter 8 . 3/9/2017
So, they have longies instead.
I love the whole feel of Santa Fe, really want to make it there.
I have also been looking for new books to read, may give Hillerman a try.
I really do need to get a hold of myself... even though I know your stories will eventually end, I'm always caught off guard and go through withdrawal.
Loved this ending ;))
jag389 chapter 8 . 3/8/2017
Good job, keep up the good work.
FluffyFierce chapter 8 . 3/7/2017
Lovely way to end this story...liked the literary Castle reminder, and the way it came full circle to where Beckett had fled to...look forward to your new story!