Reviews for In Between
life's a mystery chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
great update! I'm glad Kate reached out to Rick
conservativegirl chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
Awww amazing chapters! I especially love this one, so raw and emotional!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
Great story, and I am glad you didn't actually break them up.
Perspex13 chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
Yes! They talked. Without subtext, without avoidance, and even acknowledging their own missteps. What a beautiful conversation (following the long-distance care of a drunken partner). With any luck, Alexis has been doing her own ruminating on this tragic series of events. She's got a little more to explain than just her reaction, though - her lie sits there, just awaiting acknowledgment and apology (I hope).

I'm glad she ended the chapter by going for the new mugs. Connecting with the time she spent away would help Castle enormously, I think, especially if it kindled the hope of seeing the mugs in place some day.
jmbatt chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
Gotta believe that make-up sex between these two (no matter the reason), has to be incredible!
Oh, and the rest of the chapter sounded just like them. :-)
Madelynn one chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
Heartbreaking. I read it so fast to see if they were ok that I had to take my time and read it again. I think Alexis better sit in timeout for a while. In the corner.
Swordwriter chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
Finally really enjoying this story. My only real question concerns the prompt. Why are there so many people out there who want to break them up? Thankfully you didn't break them up.
Swordwriter
hawkie chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
The prompt was interesting and you handled it with grace. I think you showed evenly that everyone made mistakes and assumptions and no-one was solely to blame.
craspon chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
I'm glad that Kate was quick to return when Rick needed her, and I'm glad that they cleared the air about Alexis. I'm hoping there's a scene between Kate and Alexis coming soon.

I have to say, though, that I'm still feeling unsettled about what Kate did. Not only did she run away without telling Rick why, but she went to great lengths to hide her tracks. Why did she do that? She didn't really explain herself to him. It should bother Castle that her first inclination was to run and hide rather than talk to him. I hope there's another conversation between Rick and Kate coming as well.
DX2012 chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
Awwww, the mugs from New Mexico. Such a sweet gesture from Beckett and knowing Castle , I think he'd see the real meaning behind the mugs. They are not just souvenirs but so much more.

PS Hate Alexis even more!
jennkyle chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
I feel so sad for castle he is so broken fingers crossed that they can fix it great job once again tell next time hope you have a great day
fanficfan452 chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
Great story. Thanks for writing!
I am LOVING this fic
Garrae chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
Half sorted, but the main breach is still to be mended.
It may not be your usual style but I like it just as much.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
for alexis to think that suddenly she no longer hold an important place in castle life is an insult to castle who always seem to try to be there for her and loves her for her entire life. alexis is the one who always say she wants to do her own thing, live her life (even in the series and yet always end up following her dad around-the internship at the morgue & PI office, which are all done behind castle back) and now castle is actually happy with a relationship, she act like a child who cry for a toy she threw away. beckett may say that she's just trying to get the castles to spend time together but she still just running away when face with a problem, too cowardly to actually explain and just left with a note, instead of standing beside castle. but she came cak, o good for her. what stopping her from running next time. and castle caught in between because both of the women in his life is being selfish and cowardly
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »