Reviews for In Between
craspon chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
I'm glad that Kate was quick to return when Rick needed her, and I'm glad that they cleared the air about Alexis. I'm hoping there's a scene between Kate and Alexis coming soon.

I have to say, though, that I'm still feeling unsettled about what Kate did. Not only did she run away without telling Rick why, but she went to great lengths to hide her tracks. Why did she do that? She didn't really explain herself to him. It should bother Castle that her first inclination was to run and hide rather than talk to him. I hope there's another conversation between Rick and Kate coming as well.
DX2012 chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
Awwww, the mugs from New Mexico. Such a sweet gesture from Beckett and knowing Castle , I think he'd see the real meaning behind the mugs. They are not just souvenirs but so much more.

PS Hate Alexis even more!
jennkyle chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
I feel so sad for castle he is so broken fingers crossed that they can fix it great job once again tell next time hope you have a great day
fanficfan452 chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
Great story. Thanks for writing!
I am LOVING this fic
Garrae chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
Half sorted, but the main breach is still to be mended.
It may not be your usual style but I like it just as much.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
for alexis to think that suddenly she no longer hold an important place in castle life is an insult to castle who always seem to try to be there for her and loves her for her entire life. alexis is the one who always say she wants to do her own thing, live her life (even in the series and yet always end up following her dad around-the internship at the morgue & PI office, which are all done behind castle back) and now castle is actually happy with a relationship, she act like a child who cry for a toy she threw away. beckett may say that she's just trying to get the castles to spend time together but she still just running away when face with a problem, too cowardly to actually explain and just left with a note, instead of standing beside castle. but she came cak, o good for her. what stopping her from running next time. and castle caught in between because both of the women in his life is being selfish and cowardly
Guest chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
to be honest, i expected castle to be more angry and hurt. two women he loves practically abandon him without words and all he got is talk later, busy, i'm going away for a while. neither even talk to him and just left.
phnxgrl chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
I loved how Kate screwed up by not informing Rick she was leaving to get her head straight. Please continue.
FebWriter chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
Poor Castle, getting drunk and hiding at The Old Haunt because he's so hurt and wants Kate so much.

And when he was babbling about he sees Kate but he doesn't want to see the phone Kate, he wants to see the REAL Kate, and asks where she is...heartbreaking.

Good for Kate for calling in reinforcements in the form of Pete and Lanie, and her frantic race to get to Castle, and I'm glad Lanie agreed to help and gave Kate a heads up on Castle's upcoming hangover and could tell that Kate was upset too.

The image of Castle clinging to Kate in the shower and crying was powerful! "You came back."

"I was always coming back."

I'm glad Castle wasn't mad at Kate for taking off the way she did.

And they finally talked and he was able to explain what really happened with Alexis. Of course Kate would feel like it was on her. She knows firsthand what it's like to lose a parent. Her loss was permanent, but she wasn't about to let Alexis's be.

And yes, they all messed this up, in different ways, but there's enough blame to go around and enough time to sort it out later.

I hope Castle doesn't wake up alone and freak out, thinking it was all a dream. I can't wait to see his reaction to the mugs Kate got in New Mexico.
devildog3479 chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
what another great update. Wonder if Castle and Kate are going to confront Alexis? Keep up the great work.
DREAMWRITER 08 chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
Love your Stories "Always"
Speedy.Mouse chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
I do love this story and particularly this chapter. As Kate said "We all fucked this up, in different ways and different degrees and for different reasons. There's plenty of blame to go around. But it can be over. It can be fixed." While not the primary screw up, Kate messed up by not telling Rick anything specific so he (being Rick) automatically assumed she was leaving him forever. This is the central screw up of this story. On the other hand, she wanted Rick and Alexis to work this out for themselves. She thought, probably rightly, that if she got anywhere near that discussion her presence would not help anything. Also she has probably been wanting to take a bike road trip for quite some time...
TORONTOSUN chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
I like how Kate looked out for Rick when Rick was very low.
vjlee chapter 5 . 2/9/2017
Well, what the hell happened - how dare you leave Kate and us hanging! (snigger)

Castle feeling like a 'human chemistry experiment' would be a hoot to see - could you please post that up on YouTube sometime soon?

Glad Alexis got her comeuppance and Kate got her mugs now it's time to go home and have everyone share hugs, much better to get a grievance settled than to let it fester. ;)

I'm sure Alexis felt a little like the baby thrown out with the bath water when she inadvertently stumbled upon what Castle had written. But her reaction was pretty spoiled, maybe it will be better now that all is out in the open. ;)

I much prefer this Alexis to the perfect, precocious, arrogant, conceited child she often appeared to be in canon. I know, I know that's harsh but that's how I feel and that's just me so how important could that be anyway? ;)
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »