Reviews for In Between
Roadrunnerz chapter 8 . 3/5/2017
Now that homework/weekend work is out of the way, finally getting a chance for a non-rushed re-read.

- "Except I won't be there this weekend. Kate took this week off, so we're going away for a few days.- I'm actually surprised by how firm he was with Alexis here, right down to turning her down for some reconciliation time. He's always been so very forgiving with all the women in his life (it's who he is) - especially his daughter and Beckett, and I think they do sometimes take it for granted.

They are so adorably couply in this chapter, even when there is kidnapping and threats of bodily harm. (And can I just say, a resort with jacuzzis and fireplaces near Santa Fe sounds soooo nice right now).

-"I always have ants in my pants if I'm looking at you. Especially in candlelight." - Instantly one of my favourite lines in your stories.

I really liked the Hillerman references. I know of him, but have never read any of his books, and now I kind of want to, because I love the landscape of the southwest.

That sounds like a perfect way to start her birthday! I mean, seriously perfect. lol

-"I hope the ham didn't used to be a pig you know," Castle says.
"Not by name," Michelle replies. - heh.

Loooved the ending! So perfect. (I feel like it's so sequel-inviting, don't you think? You could write in the motorcycle crash you left out this time...:P ) Thank YOU for humouring me and filling my angsty prompt. Loved every bit of this one.
carolzz17 chapter 8 . 3/4/2017
Great ending!
Loved this story. very sad to see it end, but theres always more Caskett stories from you!
Thank you for sharing!
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 8 . 3/4/2017
Maybe because I live in a large metropolitan area, I love becoming a "regular" somewhere. So I loved that aspect of your story, and the fact that Castle knew how important it was to Kate. Thanks for this wonderful story.
Muscovy chapter 8 . 3/3/2017
Really enjoyed this story - you done it again! Perfect ending for Rick and Kate, and Alexis has learned to trust and respect the both of them. Hope you had a great trip
vjlee chapter 8 . 3/3/2017
This was a lovely way to end your Caskett story, full of love and hope and happiness - you are my favorite sappy author. ;)
TORONTOSUN chapter 8 . 3/3/2017
I like how Kate's day is going. I like the talk that Alexis and Rick had.
1822andallthat chapter 8 . 3/3/2017
A really great ending! I loved that you had them go to Michelle's diner. And that she guessed. And that she speaks the way she does. "eighty-sixed" "keester"
Where do these words come from?

An ending that sounds like the beginning of a better, healthier relationship between the two of them, and with Alexis.
Deb838 chapter 8 . 3/2/2017
Great story - thanks!
operaluvr chapter 8 . 3/2/2017
I'll miss this this little story. I'm glad that Rick and Alexis are mending their relationship and maybe in the future they can relate to each other as the two adults they actually love.

I love Santa Fe and now I want to visit again asap.
conservativegirl chapter 8 . 3/2/2017
Awesome conclusion! I love their impromptu trip and how Michelle knew the whole time, omg!
blue1orange chapter 8 . 3/2/2017
Nice ending. Alexis gets put in her place. And C and B grow closer after a visit to NM. Sweet.
MontanaKate66 chapter 8 . 3/2/2017
Excellent!
Speedy.Mouse chapter 8 . 3/2/2017
The story has been one I look forward to each time an update came out. I also liked Alexis screwing up. Some much of the time authors paint her as little miss perfect when we all know that is not actually possible. The only 'acting out' thing I can remember from the series was the graduation drinking which seemed to be only contrived to get Alexis and Martha to come home with Kate still in bed with Rick after always. Nicely done with the way Rick handled it.

I liked the way Kate handled the situation by taking a vacation alone to give Rick and Alexis time to work things out. The family dynamics were nicely done. Having Kate go to New Mexico and making some friends out there gives her character more depth meaning it is not alway Rick 'having a guy', Kate can have some people she can count on herself. I especially loved the concept that they would be coming back often to visit their new friends. I also loved the Tony Hillerman mention in the chapter. Tony has been one of my favorites for such a long time. Since some time has passed since his death, his daughter Anne is now writing Leaphorn/Chee mysteries. They are not bad but as had Rick state, he used the location as another character and Anne does not seem to have his mastery of that.

Loved the story.
hawkie chapter 8 . 3/2/2017
A wonderful story! The ending was especially well done. Looking forward to the next new story. :)
I'm Widget chapter 8 . 3/2/2017
Excellent. I adore this. Rick is a smart man to plan this trip for Kate. And speaking of trips, I hope you had a great one. IM me and tell me all about it, please.
430 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »