Reviews for In Between
CKL chapter 8 . 2/7/2018
Great again! Thank you.
The Muse of Apollo chapter 8 . 9/19/2017
That was so good. I don't usually like ones where Alexis is a main part of the story, but this one was good.

Thanks for writing!
mmw74 chapter 8 . 4/6/2017
What a great story! Thanks so much for keeping The Saga of Rick and Kate going! I swear I could read about them forever :-)
Perspex13 chapter 8 . 3/21/2017
See, *this* is payoff. I'm so very happy they made it back to visit Michelle. That's a great conclusion to the story for a number of reasons. It made this chapter a real pleasure to read.

Liked the Hillerman aside too, and especially how Castle discussed some of his formative strides. Great character development tucked into a tiny little anecdote. I envy your ability to convey such rich detail!
finefinegoodgood chapter 8 . 3/15/2017
Loved it! I see a possibility for a part 2! (Please say yes!)
mobazan27 chapter 8 . 3/9/2017
So, they have longies instead.
I love the whole feel of Santa Fe, really want to make it there.
I have also been looking for new books to read, may give Hillerman a try.
I really do need to get a hold of myself... even though I know your stories will eventually end, I'm always caught off guard and go through withdrawal.
Loved this ending ;))
jag389 chapter 8 . 3/8/2017
Good job, keep up the good work.
FluffyFierce chapter 8 . 3/7/2017
Lovely way to end this story...liked the literary Castle reminder, and the way it came full circle to where Beckett had fled to...look forward to your new story!
Roadrunnerz chapter 8 . 3/5/2017
Now that homework/weekend work is out of the way, finally getting a chance for a non-rushed re-read.

- "Except I won't be there this weekend. Kate took this week off, so we're going away for a few days.- I'm actually surprised by how firm he was with Alexis here, right down to turning her down for some reconciliation time. He's always been so very forgiving with all the women in his life (it's who he is) - especially his daughter and Beckett, and I think they do sometimes take it for granted.

They are so adorably couply in this chapter, even when there is kidnapping and threats of bodily harm. (And can I just say, a resort with jacuzzis and fireplaces near Santa Fe sounds soooo nice right now).

-"I always have ants in my pants if I'm looking at you. Especially in candlelight." - Instantly one of my favourite lines in your stories.

I really liked the Hillerman references. I know of him, but have never read any of his books, and now I kind of want to, because I love the landscape of the southwest.

That sounds like a perfect way to start her birthday! I mean, seriously perfect. lol

-"I hope the ham didn't used to be a pig you know," Castle says.
"Not by name," Michelle replies. - heh.

Loooved the ending! So perfect. (I feel like it's so sequel-inviting, don't you think? You could write in the motorcycle crash you left out this time...:P ) Thank YOU for humouring me and filling my angsty prompt. Loved every bit of this one.
carolzz17 chapter 8 . 3/4/2017
Great ending!
Loved this story. very sad to see it end, but theres always more Caskett stories from you!
Thank you for sharing!
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 8 . 3/4/2017
Maybe because I live in a large metropolitan area, I love becoming a "regular" somewhere. So I loved that aspect of your story, and the fact that Castle knew how important it was to Kate. Thanks for this wonderful story.
Muscovy chapter 8 . 3/3/2017
Really enjoyed this story - you done it again! Perfect ending for Rick and Kate, and Alexis has learned to trust and respect the both of them. Hope you had a great trip
vjlee chapter 8 . 3/3/2017
This was a lovely way to end your Caskett story, full of love and hope and happiness - you are my favorite sappy author. ;)
TORONTOSUN chapter 8 . 3/3/2017
I like how Kate's day is going. I like the talk that Alexis and Rick had.
1822andallthat chapter 8 . 3/3/2017
A really great ending! I loved that you had them go to Michelle's diner. And that she guessed. And that she speaks the way she does. "eighty-sixed" "keester"
Where do these words come from?

An ending that sounds like the beginning of a better, healthier relationship between the two of them, and with Alexis.
438 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »