Reviews for In Between
Caskett1960 chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
Interesting start. I can't wait to see where you take this.
MaryFan1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
Interesting start. It reminds me of when she found out about Rick and Kate and made that snotty comment "why don't you take your girlfriend". Making it sound like she didn't like Beckett or want them to date but it was all because she was scared about moving out. Stupid. But this scenario makes some sense.
MsNYC chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
Not any more... dun dun dun
Garrae chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
Not an area that many people explore. Looking forward to how you do it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
Yikes, that has bite. I love it. What a great angle to explore!
KB91 chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
Ahh, Alexis is going through her teenage obnoxiousness a little late, I see. At least she's willing to tell Kate what's got her so angry. Poor Rick, caught in the middle.
madcrafter72 chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
Ouch! How will Kate respond to that? Great start!
FebWriter chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
I LOVE the image of Kate smacking Meredith so hard Meredith would land on her siliconed a$$ in the middle of Broadway. That's as close to Broadway as Meredith would ever get without having to pay for a ticket!

This is a miscommunication of epic proportions on all three sides. Yes, Alexis was taken aback to find Kate in the loft without Castle, and wearing only Castle's shirt. But she misunderstood what was in Castle's journal. Yes, the way Castle loves Kate is EVERYTHING, but that does NOT mean that he doesn't love Alexis just as much as he always has. They are two completely different kinds of love. And of course Alexis would be insecure about it, because she's never been able to count on Meredith, but she's always been able to count on Rick. And Alexis clearly doesn't know Kate very well, or have enough faith in Kate, to realize that even IF Kate broke Rick's heart, it would NOT be intentional, like Meredith.

Kate thinks it's her fault that Alexis has backed away from Castle, but it really isn't, at least not directly. I would wager that Kate has no idea about Rick's journal, or what he wrote about her in it. But Kate is the type that would back away from Rick, and even put their relationship on hold, to give him time to mend things with Alexis.

And I feel sorry for Rick. Up until leaving for the writer's conference, he was on top of the world. He finally has the woman of his dreams, his partner in every way. His daughter is thriving at college, even though he misses her terribly. And now he's going to find out why Alexis has been putting distance between them, and that she thinks she doesn't rate with him anymore because now he has Kate in his life, and that just isn't true. I only partly fault her for this, because she's never seen her dad be like this over any woman. Of course, Kate is not just any woman.

Intriguing story concept, and I look forward to seeing where you take it.
TORONTOSUN chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
I like this story about Alexis and Kate.
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
Interesting aspect of Kate's Alexis' conversation in her dorm. Please continue.
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29