Reviews for In Between
temple01uk chapter 8 . 3/2/2017
Thankyou for a great story, so glad to hear Kate's legs were fully functional...LOL
dopeysac chapter 8 . 3/2/2017
Thank you for another wonderful story. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/2/2017
good story but I dont like how alexis is treated. She is his daughter. Castle needs to be more sincere
frenchipper chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
An excellent ending to a an excellent story. A very good weekend getaway for Caskett and a bit of waiting for Alexis. Castle doesn't generally bear a grudge for a long time -and indeed you made him forgive her- but I think it's in character he should make anybody pay who would harm Kate or their relationship.
Can I also say that I adore you for praising T. Hillerman, and I hope it will incite those of you who don't know his work to pick up one of his novels. I'm sure you won't be able to put it down, exactly like Kate !
I love the way he uses the countryside and makes the reader picture it, and feel like going there and visit and see for themselves (as Carl Hiaasen does for Florida along with the immense John D. McDonald, or James Lee Burke for the bayous, and probably lots of others) , and his almost anthropological (but always subtle) way to speak of his characters and their culture. A great way to learn about a people.
So, thank you, WRTRD, not only for the story and the way you have mastered the workings of all the characters in Castle and take us with you to their world, but also for telling us about something you love and could interest us, without sounding patronizing -exactly the way T. Hillerman would have chosen to do it.
argo-XnG chapter 8 . 3/2/2017
Thank you!
Maryrose1123 chapter 8 . 3/2/2017
i meant to review this and the last chapter as soon as I read it but life got in the way. This was a really great glimpse at the Castle family dynamic that I wish the show had fleshed out more. Especially with the Alexis story line. Good job.
MsNYC chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
Love the ending
sKyoKun chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
Really liked Michelle. She Was a great character, really smart. Of course castle would stay in the best hotel (well we could say that it was for Kate's birthday too ;))
I'm glad Alexis and her father patched up.
Thanks for this story ! Can't wait for the next ;)
12precinct42344 chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
I loved this story. I will be looking for your next project. Thank you for sharing your talent with us, and for keeping Castle and his friends alive in our hearts.
AngelLonginus chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
Just came across this story today. It was really good. Loved that Kate , Castle and Alexis could somewhat work things out. Also that the story ended with Rick taking Kate back to New Me ico. That was perfect. Thanks!
southerngirl1 chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
Fabulous story. .
Guest chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
Great story and loved how you incorporated Tony Hillerman into the story.
jennkyle chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
I just Loved out hell I love all your story's and your writing and I can't wait for your next story but said to see this story end
kwarner chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
I need more in this universe. Need to see Alexis grovel when she comes over to see Rick and hopefully Kate could be there.

But if it must end, it was a great ending to this story.

Thanks for writing it.
sasans chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
Thank you so very much for this amazing story. I dearly loved the ending with their trip back to New Mexico. This story was tough in spots to read but you handled it so well. I look forward to your next story.
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »