Reviews for In Between
Chacha chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
Another beautiful chapter. I am glad everything worked fine with Kate and Castle. And that they talk with Alexis.
Well done.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
really fun trip, thanks for sharing.
Nancy chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
Fun story and loved way you worked in Hillerman
Guest chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
Fantastic and amazing and beautifully written

Thank you for sharing your words with us

Caskett always
Turnpike Traveller chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
What a lovely story! So enjoyed traveling with your Castle and Beckett! Looking forward to your next adventure! Thanks for making the evenings great with your art!
castle1958 chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
I loved the story. You are one of my favorite FF writers. I look forward to the next journey with you.
Beetlebug chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
Wonderful conclusion! Loved the ending. Looking forward to your next endeavor
theputz913 chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
Aw, man! Bummed this is over but definitely looking forward to your next story!
Madelynn one chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
Beautiful. Say, was that X-rated bruise on Mr. Castle's hips made to look like an X from the " crossed" legs?
wendykw chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
I really enjoyed this whole story. I've never made it to New Mexico, but maybe one day.
A short epilogue for this story would be wonderful. Or anytime you want to write another visit to Michelle's place, I'd love to read it.
Hubby read those books by Hillerman. Back in those days, I didn't have time to read much. This story is the nudge to add it to my list of things to read. My anthrolpolgy class in college focused mainly on The Navajo, so that adds another reason to read them. Thanks
fanficfan452 chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
Great story and writing. Thanks so much for sharing. I look forward to reading your future stories. Thanks!
y4Always chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
Love it! You are so amazing You can put anything in anywhere you want and still make beautiful stories:) And for that I had learned a lot. (example: Native American Mysterylandscape and character) Thanks! See your next one! Haha:)
NancyVW chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
Amazing! I loved it! With a promt weird but it worth it! And we had a fabolous present from Rick at Kate's birthday! May I ask you an epilogue about this story? I'm dying to see how it goes that proposition! Hahaha
Thank you for all the stories! You're one of those great writers that with their stories mantein very live our favorite couple! Thanks a lot!
phnxgrl chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
Kudos on the mention of Tony Hillerman and his iconic characters Jim Chee and Joe Leaphorn along with the Navajo Tribal Police. Great story.
GT500RonSmith chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
To bad my poor old brain will never remember all of this new stuff I learn from these stories! I actually might remember this one if I could spell or pronounce it!

So, Alexis' gets them all fouled up, but even after that, some good comes of it! Go figure! Best news is that there's a ring soon on the horizon!

Thanks for another nice story! Ready for the next!
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »