Reviews for In Between
sKyoKun chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
Really liked Michelle. She Was a great character, really smart. Of course castle would stay in the best hotel (well we could say that it was for Kate's birthday too ;))
I'm glad Alexis and her father patched up.
Thanks for this story ! Can't wait for the next ;)
12precinct42344 chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
I loved this story. I will be looking for your next project. Thank you for sharing your talent with us, and for keeping Castle and his friends alive in our hearts.
AngelLonginus chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
Just came across this story today. It was really good. Loved that Kate , Castle and Alexis could somewhat work things out. Also that the story ended with Rick taking Kate back to New Me ico. That was perfect. Thanks!
southerngirl1 chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
Fabulous story. .
Guest chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
Great story and loved how you incorporated Tony Hillerman into the story.
jennkyle chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
I just Loved out hell I love all your story's and your writing and I can't wait for your next story but said to see this story end
kwarner chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
I need more in this universe. Need to see Alexis grovel when she comes over to see Rick and hopefully Kate could be there.

But if it must end, it was a great ending to this story.

Thanks for writing it.
sasans chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
Thank you so very much for this amazing story. I dearly loved the ending with their trip back to New Mexico. This story was tough in spots to read but you handled it so well. I look forward to your next story.
Chacha chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
Another beautiful chapter. I am glad everything worked fine with Kate and Castle. And that they talk with Alexis.
Well done.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
really fun trip, thanks for sharing.
Nancy chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
Fun story and loved way you worked in Hillerman
Guest chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
Fantastic and amazing and beautifully written

Thank you for sharing your words with us

Caskett always
Turnpike Traveller chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
What a lovely story! So enjoyed traveling with your Castle and Beckett! Looking forward to your next adventure! Thanks for making the evenings great with your art!
castle1958 chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
I loved the story. You are one of my favorite FF writers. I look forward to the next journey with you.
Beetlebug chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
Wonderful conclusion! Loved the ending. Looking forward to your next endeavor
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »