Reviews for Willow's Savior
stansa chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
I was amazing ! I loved it Plez right more!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Oh, anything but a chaos demon. That's how Dru broke his heart. :D
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 14 . 4/11/2013
aw this is amazing the characters are brilliant and fit perfectly and im certain Whedon himself would be proud :))) i hope you write many more like this soon :D
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 14 . 10/8/2012
Love it. It needs a sequel. :)
GeorgeTobor chapter 14 . 5/29/2012
Nice but somehow does not feel complete.

Thanks for what's written though.
Rune Tobor chapter 14 . 2/9/2012
Pretty good but I was guessing by the chapter titles that Willow was injured and then turned before she died not that Spike got hurt. Buffy and Rupert eh? Well its better than Buffy and Angel, what is the age diff between the Slayer and her Watcher anyway? Ten years? Fifteen? Twenty? Ten would be doable, 15 a challenge, 20 is a bit much. Thanks for the fic.
TheSodaVampire chapter 14 . 1/11/2011
Awww. Very cute story. :)
skysayzrawr chapter 14 . 11/16/2010
Awwww! :D
Anne McSommers chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
I've been reading your Andromeda fanfics, and have now moved on to this one. I love it btw, and intend to move on to your babylon 5 and star trek stories. Cant wait to read more by you
nonhalema chapter 14 . 10/26/2008
Wonderful...very good writing
Divamercury chapter 14 . 8/2/2008
Great story! Excellent plot and of course a great ending! Awesome job!

DM
dfghjgf chapter 14 . 12/19/2005
Awe, that was very cute. And very well written. Kudos to you my friend. Good work.
ange17 chapter 14 . 5/2/2004
that was such a great story, but please do a buffy/giles sequel they would be so cute together.
Anna chapter 10 . 8/28/2003
Great chapter. Got to say though, had really interesting images running through my mind when Spike asked why Buffy didn't bugger Giles - if someone is buggering someone, they're sodomising them. Try shag instead.
Me chapter 11 . 8/26/2003
Honestly, I thought this was hard to read...it's sort of...boring? It wasn't exactly the type of story to keep me reading. I think there should be more detail, more action.

I'm not saying your story is bad (and I'm most certainly not flaming you.) it's just some constructive criticism. I'm sure I couldn't write this well if i tried.

So keep up the good work :) Personally, I love your fic "Friendship and beyond", so...please update it soon!