Reviews for The Heart of Tangaroa
Guest chapter 17 . 12/26/2017
Oh, well... just saw the sequel xD
Guest chapter 17 . 12/26/2017
Great story! I llve all the different descriptions of the gods and their realms... hoping for a sequel! :)
1 chapter 17 . 12/3/2017
“Why did Maui have the heart of Tangaroa, anyway”... oh no.
Idontusefanfictionnetanymorw chapter 17 . 12/3/2017
Please write a sequel, preferably about Moana turning back into a demigoddess because of the heart Maui just gave her in this chapter and working all of that stuff out.

I ask for Moana because I am not interested in her child at all. Don’t turn Kailani into a demigoddess, please don’t do it.
Andellethrush chapter 17 . 11/23/2017
I think being immortal would be horrible.
zabchan chapter 17 . 10/30/2017
AHHH HIS FIC WAS SO EPIC BUT AAAARGH YOU BROKE MY HEART
zabchan chapter 3 . 10/30/2017
ahhh omg im in love with mini moana. shes so cute and i love their interactions. im a sucker for "moana turns demigoddess" fic so this is a real treat to read. (even if it doesnt turn out to ne exactly that, moana with powers is still really awesome) moana's trepidation about using the ocean felt very in character, but its also an ability that suits her.
Honestly don't you two read chapter 17 . 10/24/2017
I liked it, a bittersweet ending.
Anonymousnette chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Plot bunnies?
SakuraButterflyDragonGoddess chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
This was amazing such a pull at the heart ending but, it was do sad i thought Moana and Maui would be together in the end. Also maybe you could do a sequel like a last adventure with moana and naui where shes dting and her daughter gives her the stone and then she becomes immortal again cause like she said she wanted children, husband, to grow old, and death and thats what she did so reborn moana maube and maui heartbroken then sees her and boom love right there with a side of mistrust.
AncientPhoenix chapter 17 . 8/2/2017
This was a beautiful story. I loved your incorporation of other Hawaiian gods and tribal customs. I liked that ending a bit more as well, I think, though a sequel where we learn why we had the heart and maybe learn something about Kailani would be good too :)
icecreamscoop3 chapter 17 . 7/20/2017
how dare u. i wanted a better ending (not that this is bad at all, its actually very realistic) but.. yknow.. immortality seems better to me
Mrs. Renner chapter 17 . 6/24/2017
sequel please! This was so so good. I loves the ending so bittersweet and wonderful. Please I must have another!.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/3/2017
Please write a sequel! This was top notch, and you did an excellent job with the lore and characters!
Gabriel Nightingale chapter 17 . 5/26/2017
I loved this story so much! Though I wished it ended differently. Like Maui coming on the wedding day or coming before that.

Though with that last part, I'd guess it either took him 10 years to get the heart or as someone else suggested in the reviews, the heart was given to him and it took him 10 years to work up the courage to go to Moana.