Reviews for Kowai
Titou Douh chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
Loved it ! :)
Berriestart-lilacsweet chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
I thought it was cute and your writing is fine! I want more! keep up the good work.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/25/2017
Hey there,

first of all your writing skills are good. You constructed a good plot and you managed to write it.

The plot is interesting and you capture Riza's and Roy's personalities quite well.
Though maybe you could emphasize a bit more on the part where they "make up". Roy pulled away from Riza over the course of 9 1/2 months and even though his reasons are explained and quite understandable, I doubt that this is a problem solved so quickly and easily (emotions are difficult after all). Please don't get me wrong, I really like your story! This is just a little something that seemed a little off to me. Maybe that's something you could explore in a second chapter/sequel, if you ever wanted to do one. :)

You have some typos here and there, some forgotten spaces, nothing big though. Maybe you could look at your formatting again as all the text is in bold. The list in the fic is something I wouldn't do, but that's just a matter of taste after all.

Riza and Roy starting a family is always cute. Them having to deal with their demons from the Ishvalan war because of that, well, that's plain and simply a great idea.

Cheers!
tsaritsa chapter 1 . 1/25/2017
apart from a few grammar issues, this was a nice story to read!
The Cucumber Ducky chapter 1 . 1/24/2017
Pour writing skills, my soaked ignition gloves! Y'know you should have more confidence in your writing skills. I must say, I did really enjoy this one-shot. I look forward to seeing more works from you in the future! Have a good one! 3