Reviews for Love is Loud
Shadow55 chapter 3 . 12/15/2021
Please please please update new chapter
U.S.S Simon chapter 3 . 7/19/2021
Really liking this story, and looking forward to more.
Chaos-PSD chapter 3 . 4/23/2021
This chapter wasn't half bad. And I do like how you're having a few of the sisters... somewhat take advantage of the fact that they're not blood-related to Naruto.

Looking forward to how this develops.
Chaos-PSD chapter 2 . 4/23/2021
A heartwarming chapter, I must say. Reading how the family deepened their bond with the whiskered protagonist really put a smile on my face.

Well done!
Chaos-PSD chapter 1 . 4/22/2021
This is a pretty good start. Really shows Naruto's place in this house, and how close he is with all of his siblings, not just the ones he'll be paired up with. At least I'm guessing that's the case.
Shadow55 chapter 3 . 4/13/2021
Come on you only update Chords of Love not other story can you please update other too please
Shadow55 chapter 3 . 12/29/2020
Please please please update
Elven21 chapter 3 . 11/2/2020
Hope this update soon. Dont forsake this
Guest2 chapter 3 . 9/24/2020
Can you please update already please
guest josh chapter 1 . 9/1/2020
Love it. Update
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2020
Pls update
Guest2 chapter 3 . 8/6/2020
Dude you haven't update or complete any other story for a while don't want to rude can you please update or something already.
talahaZ99 chapter 3 . 6/30/2020
Hey there! Loving the story so far. The warm interaction with Naruto's siblings and friends as well as the small drama and accidents make me want to read more.

I have some few questions but if you dont want to reveal much and keep the mystery, I understand:
-will this story turn into a harem?
-aside from his sisters, will his/their sisters friends be included in the pairings?
-will we know more about Narutos situation with his blood related family?

Ones again, loving your story and I hope to read more in the future as soon as possible.

Best of luck and stay healthy!
emoryjmorrill chapter 3 . 6/20/2020