Reviews for Fox of Crystal Cove
fluffy-fanfic-lover chapter 5 . 1/12
is this dead?
milessmith1111 chapter 5 . 1/1
It's surprising that Dr. Portillo is a part of this organization that's helping Naruto. I can't wait for the next chapter and see what those books haves in store for naruto and his friends.
milessmith1111 chapter 4 . 1/1
So Daphne's mom knew Naruto's mom. That is an interesting connection between them.
milessmith1111 chapter 3 . 1/1
So Velma and Naruto are together now. I wonder how will the harem start.
milessmith1111 chapter 2 . 1/1
Things are getting very interesting. I can't wait to find out what's in the book.
milessmith1111 chapter 1 . 1/1
This is an interesting start to the story. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Yakuza2010 chapter 5 . 12/14/2021
Well it's been getting interesting hope Naruto will be ready. Gotta feeling The Clan is preparing Naruto for something important in the future and it involves his family.
jjj chapter 5 . 12/12/2021
por favor actualiza
Benpo chapter 1 . 12/12/2021
Por favor continua con la historia, es una de las mejores que e leido entre tanta basura
Guest chapter 5 . 12/6/2021
Bruh.

Where's the update?
Eternal Chaos Dragon chapter 5 . 11/4/2021
Espero con ansias las próximas actualizaciones de esta historia. Muy bien hecha, es muy divertido al leer. Nice
Spyro fanboy chapter 1 . 10/19/2021
please update soon
Shadow55 chapter 5 . 10/14/2021
When about update new chapter and the other stoies
TheArchive chapter 1 . 10/13/2021
Honestly a shame to see this is dead. Well written and had fun characterization and interactions (my favorite aspect of the story), plus did a great job showing Velma the love she deserves (always had a thing for her!) and sadly there's really not many stories involving her like in here. I just hate that this died right before the chapter that was going to involve prom.
XLR8wuzhere chapter 5 . 10/8/2021