Reviews for For me
gginsc chapter 16 . 12/29/2020
For a few chapters I thought he would change his mind. I am glad he left. I hope Snape earns his forgiveness someday. Hating people taints your own life.
gginsc chapter 15 . 12/29/2020
A bit over the top with the parents appearing.
Rachelme177 chapter 7 . 3/12/2020
Very confused; if Malfoy needs a No Objection letter to transfer, why doesn't Harry?
Mickieskids chapter 16 . 6/14/2019
I really liked this story please do a sequel :)
IJustWannaReadEpicStories chapter 16 . 12/14/2018
why would you classify this as a Harry/ Severus pairing, when it's clearly Not?
IJustWannaReadEpicStories chapter 15 . 12/14/2018
And so their ghost suddenly appear? Ridiculous. The randomness and the... idk what to name this emotion, but it's not positive. it's terrible and unbelievable. embarrassing even I am baffled by it and don't understand how you could have even thought to add it in when it has to place here. it's too awkward, too supernatural and so f-ing CLICHÉ.
Marj123 chapter 16 . 10/1/2018
Read and enjoyed. Thank you.
Wolflover1523 chapter 16 . 5/17/2018
An i need a sequel to know what happens next!
Saissa chapter 14 . 2/16/2018
There goes Ron being selfidh again - telling Harry that he cannot go just because Ron doesnt want to lose his so called "Prestige" as the best friend of the BWL.
Saissa chapter 7 . 2/16/2018
Ron is such a SELFISH GIT.

All he ever thinks about is himself. He doesnt give a damn about Harry's happiness. No he only wants the BWL to stay in hogwarts so that HE (RON) can be associated with the BWL as his "best friend".

I have always hated Ron for being such a selfish, greedy, whiny and lazy Moron.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/6/2018
Sequel! Sequel! I kinda want to see Harry make amends with Snape.
lmill123 chapter 16 . 10/8/2017
Just finished reading what you have written so far on this story and I am looking forward to your next update.
xTCatxx chapter 16 . 9/22/2017
Wow that was so sad this story was really good I actually cried I hope Harry forgives Sev
leggylover03 chapter 8 . 9/14/2017
ACK! Snape better get to groveling so Harry doesn't leave! Grrrrrrrrr and I hope after he sees the memories he understands fully what an ass he has been to the boy.
Hikari-Pandora chapter 16 . 8/24/2017
Yes, I like this story, Thanks! I remember having read it before actually. Even if the thing with Harry's parents is rather unlikely to happen and even as I'm still ambivalent about Severus Snape as always. Since he might not mature and regret his behaviour. in his mind his precarious position of spy might justify him bullying children after all. Who knows? Don't get me wrong, I can appreciate his contribution and think that he deserves an order of Merlin award for his efforts, in fact I actually acknowledge it all, even his reluctant efforts to fulfil his vow to Lily by saving Harry Potter's life sometimes. However I still still decisively think that this potion master should have never been made a teacher, for children at least.