Reviews for Harry Holmes
Skyla11 chapter 3 . 9/14
I know we are obly i the beginning, but I really like your story so far. Nothing is rushed and how you write the characters seems faithful to the books (both are appreciated). I can't wait to see the repercussions of Harry's little research; after all, it is impossible that someone looking for Mycroft Holmes wouldn't draw attention. I hope Dudley will be questioned because of it. As for who should discover the Wizarding World besides Mycroft -who was probably already aware of it, let's be honest-, Sherlock or John would be my choice. Though, if you choose the Doctor, Sherlock would invariably find out because John has the worst poker face ever. I don't think he would be able to lie convincingly to save his own life. If you choose Sherlock, he would probably start talking about it out loud at the wrong moment and John would find out that way. So I vote for the both of them (as one person) because one comes with the other in my opinion; it's a deal package. Hoping to read from you soon, Skyla
Rori Potter chapter 3 . 9/8
Interesting. Update soon.
mythrica chapter 3 . 7/27
eagerly waiting for the next chapter. The story is well write flows well and I feel like the next chapter(s) will be wonderful.
RedEYES-Fallen chapter 3 . 7/16
Love it, please update!
And I like that in this story Harry doesn't forget about James! I mean James died for harry! But in many 'James is not the father' stories Harry is just like: oh he is not my father okay I will never mention him again he's not important. So I'm so glad that you made Harry remember the love that James had for him!
Keep up the good work!
tigersmeleth chapter 1 . 6/25
Definitely an interesting premise...looking forward to more!
Zelia Storm Wayne chapter 3 . 6/20
Let me start by saying that this story is very good, even if it is just the beginning. To me beginnings are the most important, because if it doesn't have a good beginning, I won't make it very far in the story.
Also, thought you might already have ideas as to how to introduce characters, I had the idea while reading this chapter that Harry could possibly meet Mycroft because he directly searched his name. Mycroft seams like the type of person who would have the IP address of every person who looked their name up red flagged, as most people shouldn't, or don't, know who he is, and those who do know him probably wouldn't be looking him up.
Hope to see more soon. u
EndOfYou chapter 3 . 6/12
Watch the Human Centipede.
Mumblingcanadian chapter 3 . 6/11
Loved it! Looking forward to more!
Update PLEASEE
michy chapter 3 . 6/4
Love this and can't wait for more!
FamRoyalty chapter 3 . 5/29
Please do update, this story is too good to pass up.
I'm loving it so far. Hope you update soon.
I hope that Harry will call Mycroft Dad
Riddle-Snape chapter 3 . 5/26
this sounds good so far... i know that to harry mycroft sounds like stranger, but so waas sirius and it looks little stupid that he want to give chance to him but not to mycroft... hmm... also... shouldn't mycroft notice someone try to find his name with just google? lol... hope you will update soon
moonlitreader chapter 3 . 5/25