Reviews for Harry Holmes
liveoninmemory chapter 4 . 7/12
please keep writing, I would love to read more!
KK chapter 4 . 7/6
I hope this story will be updated soon! I love this idea.
zamik chapter 4 . 5/24
I hope next chapter is in progress? I would like to know how this story will continue...
Děkuji za tvou tvrdou práci.
Thefriendyouhate chapter 4 . 5/21
Nooooooo mycroft has to see harry omg. What if harry met up with him during like a battle or something and appeared before him because that’s where his magic sent him. Or if Sherlock found him*gasp* that would be brilliant to see Harry’s true intelligence shine through in a competition between him and Sherlock. Oh dear author please keep writing I would love to know what happens next
WazupRose chapter 4 . 5/20
I really like this and really want to know what will happen! I’m looking forward to the eventual meeting between Harry and Mycroft. I think it would make the most sense for Mycroft to find out about the wizarding world since he would be around Harry the most (unless Harry ends up contacting Sherlock instead).
Please, update
OcheanMyth chapter 4 . 5/19
AMAZANG! plz update this one I have not found anything like this one!
ranlynn chapter 4 . 5/15
Nicely done. Here's hoping you're still working on this fic and have abandoned to.
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 4 . 5/8
Your last update was Dec, 2017. Are you going to continue this story. Please say yes.
RedB04 chapter 4 . 5/2
I would love to know what will happen when the holmes finds out that harry is being abused
Lil'Sparrow7 chapter 4 . 4/26
I really hope you continue this one day . . . It is quite good.
azulkan2 chapter 4 . 4/25
Interesting. Hoping there will be more.
America's the Hero chapter 4 . 4/18
Hello! I have only recently been getting back on this site, and this is a really good foundation here! I can’t wait to see where you take it! The one thing I would alter, and this is just a suggestion so you are under no obligation to do so, I would pick a time period. The Harry Potter books are set in the 90’s (1980131993) whereas the internet and cellphones used in the Sherlock world are not nearly up to the show’s (or even this fic’s) level in the 90’s. I would simply suggest moving Harry’s birth year (and subsequently most everything else in the HP world) up 20 years. Then, having been born in 2000, all of the technology would fit what has happened so far in yhe fic.
Wika0304 chapter 4 . 4/17
please update
dana-san chapter 4 . 3/23
Mycroft sold at east look into the Dursley! Poor Harry, he needs Mycroft.