Reviews for Harry Holmes
Syliphen Zora Riddle chapter 4 . 2/4
Please update soon, I'm dieing from the stress of not knowing what happens next! You're an amazing writer and absolutely love this! 3
Syliphen Zora Riddle chapter 3 . 2/4
Oh, Harry's in for it now! If he could do anything to gain Mycroft's attention it was searching for him on the Internet. -
Syliphen Zora Riddle chapter 1 . 2/4
OHMYFREAKINGGOSH! I did not see that coming. I suspected Sherlock, but Mycroft? This is going to be totally epic and amazing, I just know it! 3
Sakya chapter 4 . 2/3
You know, given what we know about Mycroft, he would not get involved with Harry's life (caring is not an advantage) but he would want to know everything about him and not let the abuse go on once he found out about it.
I do wonder if he would go as far as bring him (Harry) into the family or just arrange for him to be adopted by somebody else.
tigersmeleth chapter 4 . 2/1
Glad to see this update, looking forward to more!
WRose chapter 4 . 1/27
You didn't need a beta, it's a wonderful story! Please write more. Harry being Mycroft s son is a unicate/an original.
You got Mycroft and atheas s characterisation perfectly! How long will it take for Mycroft to put his"looking-age"and "real birthday-date-age" is abusingly different! What will happen after Mycrofts 'anonymous type' to child services and the followings gets obliviated/returned and Mycroft sees that? Pupils disappearing after age 11, their families dying (#1war), reappearing after 7 years with suppare schooling and retarding to technical things. Or as single mothers, raped people, people with juncks of memory missing or mind break...
E-man-dy-S chapter 4 . 1/18
I like your story already.
Poor Harry...'emotions are a weakness' 'My foot!'...they can be a strength just as easily...ugh!
You should make John's parents or grandparents squibs' or something like that. That way he would have some knowledge of the wizarding world.
Looking forward to your next update.
bahar chapter 4 . 1/15
I really like your story.
I'm waiting for your next update.
Please update soon
Thanks
csheila chapter 4 . 1/14
This will be fun, or maybe not. The last thing a Harry needs is more rejection.

I vote for John having the magical background. Though Sherlock will need to find out.

John can knock sense into both brothers
csheila chapter 1 . 1/14
Great introduction. I like the different twist.
Sue Clover chapter 4 . 1/10
Oh my. So, if Mycroft is determined to pretend this never happened, how are we going to get the two of them together? But I have to say, Mycroft's reaction was brilliant and awesome.
Wonderful premise-!
Can't wait for more!
Excellent job.
Reb chapter 4 . 1/6
Please write more soon. I'm loving it :)
Xartimus chapter 4 . 1/5
Wow! I was not expecting another 'Harry is a Holmes' story to be so interesting! I love these stories in general, but this piece is certainly one of the best. Please continue if you can!
like. Good work.