Reviews for There Goes My Life
movieandbookgirl chapter 5 . 21h
I'm really enjoying this so far!
thorpek chapter 3 . 22h
I'm loving this story so far! Can't wait for the next chapter
midnitereader chapter 5 . 3/24
Wow, court day on Friday. His world is turned upside down but he's rolling with it and making decisions on what he needs to do. He's definitely well organized. And now he's hired Bella as his nanny. I wonder how well that will go having her in his home all the time. They're getting along fine on this trip so it way go very well.
midnitereader chapter 4 . 3/24
That's a pretty disgusting way Elizabeth left the apartment, with trash and dirty dishes all over the place.
cbzoo chapter 5 . 3/23
really enjoying this but I can't believe you are only in second grade lol
cbzoo chapter 3 . 3/23
this is great
slc6548 chapter 5 . 3/23
She's like everything he didn't know he needed all rolled up in one person lol!
slc6548 chapter 4 . 3/23
The best adoptive parents ever!
slc6548 chapter 3 . 3/23
This is soooo good!
slc6548 chapter 2 . 3/23
Good chapter!
slc6548 chapter 1 . 3/23
Excellent!
helenemc chapter 5 . 3/22
I am new to this story and don't remember how I came to know of it, but I love it. Edward has turned out to be a wonderful,caring individual, and Bella is just awesome. Looking forward to where you take them.
KTNCullen chapter 5 . 3/20
OH I'm really enjoying this story! I'm so glad I saw it recc'd on ADF! Edward is really going to have his hands full...I'm stressed out for them at their cross country trip with those kids. Eep!
Also it's pretty funny that he thinks Jasper is too old for Alice, but not necessarily that he's too old for Bella. Can't wait for all this to unfold!
Thank you!
Katy
PleaseNo19 chapter 5 . 3/20
I absolutely love this. Edward and Bella are professional but very cute. Edward is on top of things and truly wants to better the lives of his siblings. His family is very supportive and I this story is already so cute and adorable. I cannot wait for more.
ccaajjaa chapter 5 . 3/20
Great start, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.