Reviews for Outside Forces
Ohanamama chapter 1 . 7/4/2018
I would love a sequel. this was an amazing story. I can only imagine the future and what it holds. Lex never gives up easily.
Pier chapter 19 . 2/22/2017
really great story and good ending, future open for everyone.
Thank you.
cjsl8ne chapter 19 . 2/20/2017
Thanks for sharing your story. I really enjoyed it.
hifield chapter 19 . 2/9/2017
I loved it! I'm sad it's over but enjoyed every chapter and even have a new interest in re-watching both shows. You did an excellent job putting the two genres together and I would love to read more adventures of the newly formed group - just a suggestion should you wonder what you'll write about next!

Congratulations on completing a decade long project.
hifield chapter 18 . 2/9/2017
That was an excellent action chapter - easy to follow and I felt like I was hiding in the bushes watching the plan unfold. Loved it.
hifield chapter 17 . 2/7/2017
It's getting tense ... the end is in site but I don't want it to end! Looking forward to the next installment.
hifield chapter 16 . 2/6/2017
What a great room full of characters! Great chapter - eager to see what plan they come up with.

This has been a fun read.
hifield chapter 15 . 2/5/2017
"This ought to be fun" indeed! The plot thickens ... and getting rather intense.

Loving it!
hifield chapter 14 . 2/4/2017
I'm eager to know if we find out about any gifts Kyle's dad might have. The situation seems to be getting rather tense and dangerous for all of them and I'm starting to think Michael has a good idea ... RUN.

I enjoy your exposure of Michael's protective and caring side. Looking forward to that dinner with everyone.
hifield chapter 13 . 2/3/2017
Another great chapter. I love your Chloe and you write her very well. Your dialog is really good and I find myself smiling at the end of every chapter.

Keep the chapters coming, Please.
hifield chapter 12 . 2/2/2017
Great action chapter. Love how Chloe and Kyle keep getting stuck in closets.

Loving this story.
hifield chapter 11 . 1/31/2017
The plot thickens! They have the makings of a fun party ... the guest list is starting to shape up nicely. I'd love to be invited to their dinner at the Crash down.
highlander348 chapter 10 . 1/31/2017
Will Clark fly sooner in this story and will Kyle perhaps jumpstart Chloe's latent powers? Do you like those ideas? :)
hifield chapter 10 . 1/31/2017
It's starting to get a bit intense as they near graduation and the convention. They need to find a solution soon. Love how Clark runs home to get his chores done every morning - too funny.
hifield chapter 9 . 1/31/2017
I'm smiling! Great dialog especially with Kyle and his dad. Loved the ahhh moment with Liz and Max - now I really want to watch Roswell again.

Enjoying this very much.