Reviews for Nexus Nightmare
Consort chapter 4 . 3/1/2017
Hey, you're back! not sure what happened but it's good to have you.

If there's one thing I want to know... What does Coggy's master skin look like? And you mentioned her release skin is a mechagnome, so what about her next skin? I'm thinking she'd look good dressed as a Diablo-style angel.
Lucario chapter 3 . 1/30/2017
Coggy has her first victory. If she wants to escape, she'll need to explore her talents a bit in my opinion.

Perhaps someone like Muradin or Samuro should explain talent synergy and building into certain abilities. I normally suggest Brightwing for everything, but Samuro's sheer number of windwalk talents (He can get them at 1 4 13 16 and 20) and the way Muradin can make things synergise (Heavy impact, rewind means 4 stuns) just eeks them ahead.

Oh yes, send her something once you hit a milestone in your story: The mechanospider! It's a perfect mount for her.
Consort chapter 2 . 1/26/2017
Things are getting going! I never played WoW, but I do recall shadow word death as something big for priests from watching my friend play.

Say, once you've revealed all of Coggy's abilities, maybe you should summarize them like I did for my characters? I like seeing people's takes on new character designs.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Consort chapter 1 . 1/25/2017
Hello, and welcome to our archive! It's always nice to see new stories here. I like the idea of having world of warcraft's player character, although something tells me Coggy exists in game as your character.

Still, your quality isn't too bad, don't forget you can always proofread or improve something before you publish in the Doc manager. Looking forward to chapter 2!
Lucario chapter 1 . 1/24/2017
Hey, welcome to the archive! Consort normally does the greeting stuff but it seems he's not here right now. So, in his place I hope you stick around!

Oh, and you accidentally hit enter halfway through 'bearded'.

Looking forward to more!