Reviews for The Skywalker Rebellion
Debra N chapter 36 . 10/16/2022
I really enjoyed the alternate reality you created. You did an excellent job building a galaxy where a simple initial change rippled out into ever growing shockwaves. You also allowed the characters to both struggle and adjust to their new reality in believable ways. I felt Obi-Wan’s slow recovery from torture and Leia’s teetering on the edge of the dark side especially moving. Thank you so much for sharing your story with us.
Matthew W Bigham chapter 36 . 4/25/2022
I liked this story as the way that it was written it put the blame and the fall of the Republic where squarely belong on the Sith Lord as they truly are or in his case greedy, evil, uncaring, a wack job. I also thought it was sincerely right that Anakin accepted that his wife could die if she was captured and that he had to accept that this is a part of what is the “force”. I have watched all of the Star Wars. Movies and one of the biggest things that was reason for the Republic’s, the Jedi, Anakin was that they couldn’t or wouldn’t change and see what was going on around them at the moment.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/15/2022
Gb
Guest chapter 6 . 10/20/2021
oh okay, rip, nvm lol
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2021
As I begin CH5... While absolutely loving this story so far, I have one question burning in my mind... where in the hell is Yoda? o_O
Mentathial chapter 36 . 10/15/2021
this was a vey unique take and lovely
Mattelle chapter 1 . 1/23/2021
this. was a brilliant story. I read it in one day. didn't stop. do a sequel. that would be amazing
Lord Vaserious chapter 2 . 10/7/2020
A few grammer issues, but other than that pretty good
Lord Vaserious chapter 1 . 10/7/2020
Awwww.
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 1 . 8/2/2020
Sabe "sneered" at him, huh?

Lmao, what is wrong with you? Of course a new family is going to be fucking worried when their children are born premature. Especially when Anakin is already freaking out about Padme dying.

Fucking idiot.
Lmppsc chapter 11 . 7/6/2020
hehehe
Lmppsc chapter 5 . 7/6/2020
I was going to be so pissed if you killed off obi-wan!
Guest chapter 36 . 6/3/2020
This was one of my favorite Star Wars fanfics! You're really talented️️
Guest chapter 3 . 4/21/2020
Uh. Grievous was a Kaleesh male.
Guest chapter 36 . 4/11/2020
Thank you so much for this fanfic! It was written very well! Thank you for your imagination and the excitement! Thank you so much!