Reviews for How the Light Gets In
kristienuuna1212 chapter 22 . 16h
oh Jesus, it's so painful.. I knew how Draco's pain.. I knew how hurt it was.. oh God, i can't stop crying..
Josette Coleridge chapter 1 . 21h
Crap. You made me cry. I absolutely loved it! Every. Single. Moment. Thank you for sharing. xo
kristienuuna1212 chapter 10 . 7/15
Hermione of course..
HeartShot1 chapter 5 . 7/7
I see youvput Squibs and the rest of the sentence in french. The french word for it is Cracmol if you want I don't know if it were on purpose or not so...
Krissby chapter 33 . 7/3
Oh my word. SO well done. I loved the pace you set in this story and the depth you gave Draco. Holy hell. Bravo.
there's no grade school in the uk only primary, secondary, sixth form/college and Uni
Indigo2004 chapter 33 . 6/22
That. Was. Depressing.
Excuse me while I go and sob my heart out-
I'm back.
But truly-this story was absolutely gorgeous and I'm so glad I've been able to go through this wonderful journey. Thanks so much for writing this! Even though I wish Draco had never left, I'm glad they ended up together, the scene where you put Draco and Hermione old and aging really... really hurt? was painful? I can't describe it, but I'm so glad that you did. Thanks for everything!
-Indigo
amayah126841 chapter 33 . 6/20
This was AMAZING. I have no other words.. other than Thank you for writing this.
lna jt chapter 1 . 6/19
Wow ... well deseved wow! And this coming from a frantic dramione reader/shipper!
IWantAButterbeer chapter 33 . 6/17
Wow. This fanfic was absolutely fantastic. I was a little concerned that there wasn’t going to be a happy ending, but it was just me being an emotional teenager. 10/10.
Mel Crooks chapter 33 . 6/13
This really has everything. Excellent storytelling. I loved it.
expectocraftonum chapter 1 . 6/12
You’re right...I am crying. Great fic! You had me crying with Narcissa died too.
Hexpen chapter 33 . 6/12
That was a really beautiful ending. Thank you SO MUCH for the journey!
Hexpen chapter 31 . 6/12
A year!? Very sweet, but still evil. Onward!
Hexpen chapter 30 . 6/12
You're evil. That is all.

;)