Reviews for A Simple Request
Ruelux Prince chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
We will pray for their happiness and weep when Harry's casket is lowered to the ground.
AJB66613 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
*Squeal* Look at me, I'm acting like a fan girl... I seriously hope there is more to this story, since it says it's not complete, yet. Please write more.
WWT chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I had a friend who chose to tell his parents like this. XD
SocksForDobby chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
haha! Classic! Very good job! I love how you portray Snape!
IchigoRenji chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
*snickers*

Oh that was good... lolz.

I wish it was longer though, could you maybe do a sequel?
Amarinta chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Lol, this is really great! So funny and cute, i loved it. You're such a good fanwriter, go on like this!
Lrnd chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I just wanted to say that I've read all your fics on and think you write the best snape/sirius out there. It is just so well done
alli-sun chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
OMFG this is such a good fic. For a moment I thought that SS was only kissing SB to get out, and then I read what Sirius was saying to Harry.

Is this a one-shot? 'Cause if it is, great, but I'd like to see another chapter.
Chibi Sevy Kitty chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
lol! That was absolutely awesome! I LUVED IT! A bit short, but good nonetheless!
bamkam chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
*laughs* you have this posted somewhere else and ive read it there too! this is berry, berry nice!
FromHereToThere chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
I just realized that this fic has been in my favorites since I first read it (1 year ago or something like that) and I've never reviewed it! *ashamed* So here I go! Sirius/Severus pairings are, I guess, the best slash around, and your fic is so in character it makes people supporting this pairing, feel good about it! *goes off to read more of your stories*
Kittysnape chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
hum Yummy This is short and cute, i simply love it...i'm a big fan of Severus and Sirius, but in pairings i prefer Harry-Severus...hum... thats not entirely true... i love ALL pairing including the beautiful and great Snape

If this is a one-shot, it was pretty good, but if its not, i'm begging for the next chapter! *she is staring at you with her best puppy eyes*

ok, i'm sorry, i let the poor author return to the hard job of writing ;)

kitty~luv~snape
Leo Dormiens chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Oh, that was cute! And the twist at the end, very clever.
Civeta chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
O_O THAT WAS AWESOME! *tries to breathe, fails utterly* This has got to be one of the best Potter fanfics I've ever read, and believe me, I've read far too many. Your humour is impeccable and utterly rib-cracking, your characters are in character, and it's just the perfect length: short. Wow.
SilentShadow007 chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
This was really good! I find Harry being oblivious to the whole thing easy to believe. _ Sequel?