Reviews for The Venusian’s Bodyguards
Venusian Angel chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
i totally love this story! i too kinda well not hate usagi jst dont think she is worth all the attention she gets! i am really curious about the couple, though i would love it to be mina/quatro cause he is so sweet and all or mina/trowa cause he is interesting. I hope to read more :)
Minako chapter 7 . 10/12/2007
Hey! ok so i love your stories and yah your right, i may not hate Usagi, but i still think jerks, that those two should think before posting something like that. I mean really it's clear to see you don't like Usagi. but yah. Love the story so far. . hope you keep writing it.

Lots of love!

~*Minako*~

~*Heta*~
Snake chapter 7 . 6/24/2005
Hey, be sure to update this fic. It's great so far. So let's see the rest of it!
kelsie chapter 7 . 4/16/2005
lol! i
kichiko chapter 6 . 1/24/2004
its really really good! you NEED to write another chapter! this is a Mina/Heero fic right? anyway, update soon! -
Venus' double chapter 7 . 1/19/2004
don't let those stupid falmers stop you I love this story to pieces Mina is the coolest and if they can't except that then they need to shove a book up their asses excuse my language keep up this story please _
Sarah chapter 7 . 1/12/2004
Whoo hoo you tell em!My favorite coupling is definitely Mina/Heero and i have started a few of those stories on my own!Im trying to post them but it wont work! - ohj well
sara chapter 6 . 1/10/2004
Hi, I just want to say that your the first fanfic author to actually pair up my 2 favorite characters! I LOVE MINAKO AND HEERO AND ALSO EVERYONE IN THE GUNDAM AND SAILOR MOON. Sorry, I'm just too excited 0_0 anyways I really love all ur fanfics and i hope that ur finish them all. Can you e-mail me when u have updated ur fanfics? I know it might be a bother but I would really like to know oh and I hope u continue to write LOTS more fanfics starring Minako :P (hint hint i love this girl)
WritingHorsegurl717 chapter 6 . 12/6/2003
I love ur story. I think that Heero and Minako make a great couple. I also like Trowa/Minako fics. but Heero/Mina fics. r my fav.
PLEASE update soon.T-T its a really good story but its taking a long time 4 another chap. can't wait to read more!
~WritingHorsegurl717
MinakoTrickster chapter 7 . 11/11/2003
They don't know what they are talking about your a great writer. Your my only famous auther so far. Your the best!
Optical Illusions chapter 7 . 11/2/2003
Go Aino, go aino, ish ya birthday, ish ya birthday. lol..hehe. anyways...just reviewing to say i liked the story...and to say hi...*waves* hi.
Optical Illusions chapter 6 . 10/5/2003
this is on hold...how mean! lol, update after ur mean-ness fades away P j/p.
Worm of G-UNIT chapter 7 . 9/2/2003
*Pimp Leagion of Doom*

50 Cent: PIMP PIMP

All Pimps: HURRAY!

Me(worm): Ok my fellow pimps, this fic is da bomb. I believe that his playa right here, Anio, should join the Pimp Leagion Of Doom.

50 Cent: Preach!
Serene Beauty of Aphrodite chapter 7 . 8/18/2003
/ I am so mad! this is the last fic I can read! and plus the fact that you got flames
Rally chapter 7 . 8/15/2003
I know this is on hold and everything but please, don't take to long in updateing it. It's once of the best and I want more of it!