Reviews for Cold in Your Bones
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 6 . 9/25
Aw, Blue! Good ending. I wish these were more constructive reviews, but most of your work is so well-constructed, I don't have any comments, just babbling praise. And that's . . . a little embarrassing to type out. So know that I love your work, I'm just not always expressing it well.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 4 . 9/25
Man alive, I have never enjoyed a Keith and Lance fanfiction scene so much. Great handling of Keith's inner voice!
Ainsley chapter 6 . 9/13
I was actually crying as I got to the end of this. This was a beautiful story. I just don't know how else to describe it. You were so descriptive and really made me feel the emotions of the characters. I can't wait to read what else you write.
loved this! Also, another song to listen to for this work would probably be (the nightcore version of ) Inner Demons
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 8/19
I loved this ending chapter, and everything about how you wrote Blue. She's like that amazing older sister here.
Bless this fic chapter 6 . 8/9
I absolutely adored this story! The way you captured emotions was brilliant!
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 6 . 7/7
10/10 best fic. Definetly recommend
ToastyToaster22 chapter 6 . 6/30
Crying crying crying crying crying crying forever. This was so sad and so painful to read, but so honest of human (and lion) emotion. You did a heartbreakingly marvelous job, buy my pillow is all wet now. Damn.
thatquietgirl21 chapter 6 . 3/27
I have to say, I've read a lot of your stories (mostly binging them today, haha), but this is the only one that's made me cry so far. While your other stories are really good, this one sort of takes the cake for me.
Cyber Rogue chapter 6 . 2/16
That was good! I kind of wished the TV show would develop Lance's relationship with Blue a little more, like they did with the others. If only Lance and Blue could bond like this.
Adrianna Agray chapter 6 . 2/4
Great story: ) I can't wait to read what you write next : )
penspot chapter 6 . 2/2
Ah! So precious!
Avocado at Law chapter 6 . 2/1
I've always really liked that song and I think it's great for Lance and B was a nice, satisfying finish.
Elements1999 chapter 6 . 2/1
Awesome final chapter. I LOVE IT! And since apparently all of my comments didn't post in my last review, you get the rest of them AND this chapters xD

Honestly baby, it’s not your fault. You didn’t know any better. Even Allura admitted to not knowing about that. Stop blaming yourself for something you guys didn’t know.

Honestly, you guys really SHOULD’VE gone and got him. It was a gods damned mistake that you guys didn’t know about therefore he was wrongly imprisoned. Alliance be damned.

And there’s the source of everything. I guess we could see it if we actually paid close enough attention, but still. It helps when it’s actually said too.

If I wasn’t as hardcore of a shipper of Klance as I am, I’d probably be screaming for Shance right now… then again, they’d make a good couple too… KISS HIM SHIRO! Hehehe

Ask, and you shall receive xD

Damn it Shiro! You should’ve kissed him *pouts* Why is it that my yaoi never comes when it’s the perfect timing for it? It’s not fair :’(

You speak as if it’s a common fact that was taken from studies on THOUSANDS of “Magic Robot Lions” xD

Chapter 6
Awwwwwww, my baby has such a way with describing beauty, especially when it comes to his precious kitty xD

It’s ok baby. There’s nothing to be scared about. Just take deep breaths and be calm about this.

Well, Shiro said comfortable. I guess this is just one way… though with how my baby is acting, I’m surprised he didn’t end up as naked as he was the moment he came from his mother’s womb… 0_O

Mi linda… My pretty… gods, I hate spanish but at the same time, it’s nice to read and hear when it’s coming from people I love… hehehe

You know… that makes sense. Blue feels guilty for not being there when you needed her most and she’s feeling guilty so she’s been trying to show you something to make you understand how sorry she is but with you feeling guilty, you mistook that guilt you were feeling as your own and only ran away, unintentionally making it worse… well damn, sometimes we are complete dumbasses, huh baby?

… you know, that seems like there’s a hidden Master/Slave relationship hidden there xD

Damn, that’s one powerful purr xD

She’s like one giant blue robot kitten… THAT’S FUCKING ADORABLE AS HELL!

At least she can tell that the others are wanting to help and are trying their best to get him back peacefully.

That’s true… why form an alliance with people who clearly can’t seem to understand your intentions and lock someone up for breaking a law they had no way of knowing about? It’s foolish to form an alliance with them…

Good job Blue. Save your Paladin and keep my baby safe!

WHOOOOOOO! GO GET HIM TIGER… er… GO GET HIM LIONESS!

It’s a literal robotic cat fight xD

THOSE ASSHOLES ARE KEEPING BLUE FROM SAVING MY BABY! GOD DAMN YOU YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!

Blue was trying to save you baby, for you are her partner, her best friend, her sibling in all but creation… :’(

That seems perfect baby… I’m proud of you. You fixed yourself with a little bit of help and was able to fix Blue when she needed it.
TheRedScreech chapter 6 . 1/31
Oh, the fluff and angst! You do it so well!

Also, Blue is awesome! Of COURSE she escaped the castle and fought back against Black and Red. Of course she would go to her paladin when he needed her.

I'm sad to see this one end but it's such a lovely ending. Thank you for writing! :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »