Reviews for Cold in Your Bones
SunBinamra chapter 6 . 4/12
Gaaaaah, I am bawling right now. This is so sad, why is Lance so easy to whump (am I using the expression correctly?). But I love the way you portrayed the beginning of his and Blue's healing process at the end there. Great work!
catlover2976 chapter 6 . 10/18/2017
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I love this!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 6 . 9/25/2017
Aw, Blue! Good ending. I wish these were more constructive reviews, but most of your work is so well-constructed, I don't have any comments, just babbling praise. And that's . . . a little embarrassing to type out. So know that I love your work, I'm just not always expressing it well.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 4 . 9/25/2017
Man alive, I have never enjoyed a Keith and Lance fanfiction scene so much. Great handling of Keith's inner voice!
Ainsley chapter 6 . 9/13/2017
I was actually crying as I got to the end of this. This was a beautiful story. I just don't know how else to describe it. You were so descriptive and really made me feel the emotions of the characters. I can't wait to read what else you write.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/3/2017
loved this! Also, another song to listen to for this work would probably be (the nightcore version of ) Inner Demons
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 8/19/2017
I loved this ending chapter, and everything about how you wrote Blue. She's like that amazing older sister here.
Bless this fic chapter 6 . 8/9/2017
I absolutely adored this story! The way you captured emotions was brilliant!
WraithFaithUnstable chapter 6 . 7/7/2017
10/10 best fic. Definetly recommend
ToastyToaster22 chapter 6 . 6/30/2017
Crying crying crying crying crying crying forever. This was so sad and so painful to read, but so honest of human (and lion) emotion. You did a heartbreakingly marvelous job, buy my pillow is all wet now. Damn.
thatquietgirl21 chapter 6 . 3/27/2017
I have to say, I've read a lot of your stories (mostly binging them today, haha), but this is the only one that's made me cry so far. While your other stories are really good, this one sort of takes the cake for me.
Cyber Rogue chapter 6 . 2/16/2017
That was good! I kind of wished the TV show would develop Lance's relationship with Blue a little more, like they did with the others. If only Lance and Blue could bond like this.
Adrianna Agray chapter 6 . 2/4/2017
Great story: ) I can't wait to read what you write next : )
penspot chapter 6 . 2/2/2017
Ah! So precious!
Avocado at Law chapter 6 . 2/1/2017
I've always really liked that song and I think it's great for Lance and B was a nice, satisfying finish.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »