Reviews for Remaining
Crutchwork chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Hi.

I liked it. Its a different view. It was good enough to catch my attention out of what? two thousand and something? Maybe it needs a bit of polishing or something. But anyway it was good.
Flame05 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I've always thought the way Hades (Diseny or no) thought. Its good to see his thoughts on an event in KH
CSOmega chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Then Donald blew his hair out with a Blizzard spell.
Marching Madly Onward chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
You know, I've always liked Hades best out of Kingdom Hearts' villian alliance.

I think you've captured his character very well, with his arrogance and cynicism. It would make sense for a god to dissociate himself from a band of defeated mortals (although Oogie Boogie walks a fine line).

I like this bit of insight into the flame-headed god's head. Very nice
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Very well done! You have Hades' voice down perfectly. Great job!
ImJessieTR chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
I loved this. I've been wanting to write a Hades/Maleficent fic for a couple of months now.
Yukito-sama chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
This is good. You captured the character and 'tude of Hades perfectly. I always liked him and I can really imagine this happening with him. Bravo!
Snowri chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
I've written nifty stuff? Cool! Anywho! ;;Huggles Hades plushie;; He is a god, that he is. And Maleficent is a...(besides major - BE-och) a lizard! I can see where Hades would get that idea...Anywho. UPDATE SOON!
Snowri chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Kaiiki Taiseiyou chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Cool fic! Weren't you an author in the SSX Tricky section too? Just wondering, because my sister (Snowri Leonhart) has a lot of your SSX fics on her favorites list! Oh, enough talk. Continue please!

Kauai Girl 23
Raiegki Leviathan chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
That was really cool! So in character, a little short, but really cool! *Hugs*

Raiegki Leviathan of the Grassrunners