Reviews for Manifest Destiny - An Enclave Tale - Episode I
Guest chapter 35 . 11/14/2017
Hey, why not find a way to incorporate the G.E.C.K into the story? The Enclave would definitely know what it's capabilities are, and a mass-energy converter would greatly boost the Enclave's capabilities, be it agriculture or industrial. Also, I may have missed it, but how come Helios One/Archimedes II has not been activated? Unless these Enclave remnants have lost this data? Lastly, why doesn't House give them the schematics for Military Robots, Stealth Boys and Pip-Boys for greater concessions ?
MajorKO chapter 35 . 11/11/2017
This was definetly a good story, and I'm a sucker for semi-good Enclave/nation building fanfics, so that certainly helped. Overall, I'd give this story an 8/10, with the only bits that keep it from going up being the large chunking of text at the start and the odd and occasionally inconsistent way speech text. Besides that and a couple other minor things, this was great. Can't wait for episode 2!
Fallout2281 chapter 35 . 11/11/2017
This was a great first story and yes their were some Grammer errors that you can go back and refix them also dredd you show was just using the NCR as a tool to get revenge on his former brothers an sisters but his planned war backfired when Midwestern brotherhood to come and fight which ended with NCR collapsed into nothing and is Pincer going to rejoin into the brotherhood or is going to become a Merc. Yeah I saw the video that shoddy cast did for caesar legion which they broke the NCR from their easy victories of wasting troops for nothing just to ended up 5 year stalemate in New Vegas for nothing cause the corrupt bueractrics and bramin barons wasting resources and trooper like Canon fodder to make the NCR look bad plus the NCR could barely show protection and honesty towards the people there suppose to protect and serve while caravans can't be protected and the legions pushing into territory they can't hold.
Paladin Bailey chapter 34 . 11/10/2017
Maybe Paladin Pincer can repent from his actions and gather remaining NCR and Brotherhood of Steel soldiers who are against what the Midwestern Brotherhood are doing and try to settle things diplomatically? I'm talking about the California Brotherhood of Steel not the Midwestern Brotherhood. Maybe head East and link up with Maxon's platoon?
Restart the NCR in Washington D.C. into a new government because well clearly D.C. is on the opposite side of the country but this would have to require a sequel which I'm hoping you'll do because to be perfectly honest this is one of the best Fallout AU fanfics I've ever read on here.
Fallout2281 chapter 33 . 11/9/2017
Hey instead of going to war with Midwestern brotherhood how about make an alliance with them to avoid bloodshed and plus I thought that Washington wanted to not return to the old Enclave ways but it seems it was just a ruse.
Fallout2281 chapter 32 . 11/4/2017
Dredd definitely evil plus he pulled a Kimball cause he promoted Benji to general cause of his loyalty not earning the rank by fighting and hope head paladin pincer makes it out alive to get revenge for the brotherhood and hope dredd past get word that a knight is the new California president and he the reason the war really started cause if him hating his brothers and sisters of steel
Paladin Bailey chapter 32 . 11/3/2017
At first I thought Dreed was a courropt politician who was looking for glory.
But now that we see within his true thoughts, we now know that his heart is in the right place.
So he's a bit misguided but nowhere close to evil.
As for the Brotherhood of Steel? Well with Jonathan Maxon and the others in D.C. the Brotherhood has a chance of starting over, a better future.
Unlike the canon where Jonathan Maxon dies in the defense of the state Maxon, good faith his survival the Brotherhood and Lyons for that matter will bring the Brotherhood to a better understanding of how to treat outsiders and setting up peaceful relations with the population.
Hopefully you'll do a sequel.
Fallout2281 chapter 31 . 11/3/2017
For the brotherhood to see the NCR dogs die makes a great day to now we learn judge dredd real motive against the brotherhood also are going to more stories about this or are just going to abandoned it.
Paladin Bailey chapter 29 . 10/25/2017
Jesus Christ, Scribe Elijah is one ducked up individual (How he became Elder is still strange) I mean he's literally playing God, something that even the Brotherhood of Steel find as an act of SCIENCE! gone insane.
Hopefully the Midwest Brotherhood of Steel will soon find out that is was the Western Brotherhood who started the war and nont the NCR. Hopefully then they'll realize they are being played by like fools.
Anyways let's see what the Nevada Enclave can do with their soon to be fleet of Vertibirds!
Will they try to be diplomatic towards the NCR and Midwestern Brotherhood of Steel? Or will they decide to go all "Wipe them out because they blew up our HQ!"? Let's find out!
Thread6 chapter 28 . 10/16/2017
This chapter is good. A little bit of relationship build up. Don't worry about life, we all know that people work so they can live and do stuff like this. So, don't worry.
Thread6 chapter 27 . 10/4/2017
I don't think I would want to inherit the government. It seems to be such bad shape. Loss of troops woop make less recruiting too. Good job with the power play. Though what will happen to the old president or is she not important anymore? I can just emagine the enclave sitting on beach chairs watching the whole war as revenge.

Good job. I look forward for your next chapter.
LanzCorporalAssWipe chapter 27 . 9/30/2017
Awesome chapter. The NCR and Brotherhood are both powder kegs waiting to blow with thw Shi as the fuse and Dredd as the fire.
Update soon
LanzCorporalAssWipe chapter 26 . 9/27/2017
awesome chapter. Update soon.
MajorKO chapter 25 . 9/23/2017
Is the Enclave going to explore the divide sometime in the future? I'd imagine that it would look like a goldmine to them, considering the amount of pre-war goodies there. And since the Divide hasn't been devastated yet by nukes, it won't be incredibly dangerous.
LanzCorporalAssWipe chapter 24 . 9/23/2017
Awesome chapter. And man, Elijah is slowly losing it.