Reviews for Draught of Living Death
bright places chapter 7 . 1/6
interesting pairing. you managed to make Narcissa very versatile
bright places chapter 9 . 1/6
I think that ending just made like 100x better
bright places chapter 6 . 1/6
I absolutely love this pairing
bright places chapter 2 . 1/5
this like healed my soul
amr56 chapter 11 . 12/29/2017
You know, I always did think Voldemort's plans were rather careless.

I loved this. It was beautiful and Narcissa was so interesting. Their relationship was intense and terrifying. Their slight banter made me smile, but I wasn't surprised that the tone changed after he died the first time. I liked that they kept reminding each other to breathe. I love the idea that he gave her the diary, not Lucius, and that she was the reason he fell. I like the idea that this is the reason why he picked on Lucius and Draco. Though it is a bit heartbreaking, I am glad she was the one to bring him down. They were always honest with each other. Again, this was beautiful. Thank you!
rebelsaurus29 chapter 11 . 12/26/2017
That was beautiful. Beyond sad, but beautiful. The emotions and lies and truths.
rebelsaurus29 chapter 10 . 12/26/2017
Holy shit. This was all sorts of amazing.
rebelsaurus29 chapter 6 . 12/26/2017
Love. So beautiful.
UnicornShenanigans chapter 11 . 12/3/2017
This gave me intense Tomcissa feels and now I refuse to accept that this isn't how it went down.

Since I am going to be spamming you here shortly please accept this haiku in lieu of actual payment:

And with her eyes closed
She could keep telling herself
That he was still there

(inspired heavily by the end of that because it was honestly basically perfect)
Superflare chapter 11 . 12/2/2017
Oh my god this was so beautiful and brilliant and I honestly have no words. Wow. You genius. This is beautiful. And just. Absolutely incredible. And it's Tomcissa too which makes it SO MUCH BETTER also there's baby Draco which is always a great addition haha. I'm quite easily pleased aren't I? BUT JUST THIS STORY. IT'S THE BEST THING EVER. Also the ending made me feel like crying but also satisfied at the same time. AND THE PLOT. Just. Indescribably brilliant. I'm even reusing adjectives now. That's how IN LOVE my brain is with this. THANK YOU.
Lizzium chapter 5 . 12/1/2017
Wow. Wow wow wow. I love stories that paint Narcissa as scheming, clever, and intelligent - everyone might underestimate her, but she’s a fiercely powerful. You absolutely blew this out of the water! She seduces arguably the most powerful wizard in the world and turns him to putty in her hands! Man your writing style is just phenomenal and I love love love your Narcissa. Thank you for sharing this! Thank you for witting this! Thank you for existing!
themelancholysiren chapter 11 . 11/12/2017
This was chilling. I loved it.
Atelokin chapter 11 . 11/11/2017
This is absolutely amazing. And it works with canon, too! That's why he'd be so angry with draco once he was back to life. So angry with lucius. And it makes sense for narcissa to lie to him, and to be the only one who can. I love you.
cxrmacmclaggen chapter 11 . 11/9/2017
omg ok i'm back i was reading paradise lost today and thinking about the creation of eve from adam's rib and i thought about ur line about how everything was sacrifice and i think i had like a freaking heart attack, i'm in love with this story
SallyJAvery chapter 11 . 11/9/2017
AHHHHHH it's canon, that's it. Canon canon canon. Evil island castle canon.