Reviews for Draught of Living Death
sunset oasis chapter 6 . 8/4
AHHHHH SO DARK I LOVE IT
and i really like how you write Regulus's darker sides, and his thoughts on Sirius - "i never resented my brother. i feel indebted to him. instead of nothing, i got everything." this is .. i'm speechless. WOW. love it.

"affinity for height, birds of a feather" - this is brilliant i'm screaming

and that part about how he and Sirius might not be that different after all - gives me so many FEELS

"the truth is, i've run out of words to tell you the truth" - this is PERFECT. i love it.
sunset oasis chapter 1 . 8/4
i'm in a mood for darkness tonight and fuck this is so dark and delicious and brilliant.
i love your dark Harry. i love Hermione thinking of the words "is he as you remembered?"

this is so good it's killing me honestly I LOVE YOU
sunset oasis chapter 9 . 8/4
wow i wasn't sure what to expect when i first read the summary, but i LOVE this. i love so many things - marriage of convenience, (discreet) side arrangements of a marriage, everyone sleeping with everyone vibes (okay, not everyone with everyone, but you get the idea), the political stuff (maintaining public image and all that), best friends with benefits (is this the correct phrasing lol w/e i love it). (a part of me felt like these things are too scandalous to like, but most of me have no shame so ...) (i mean, in some way, i think this is actually emotionally healthier than all kinds of entangled jealousy between everyone. this is like ... looked messed up at the first glance, but feels natural and realistic in some way i really don't know how to describe, but i love it.

"to think i only married you for your name"
"foolish of you" he said against her clit - this line is perfect and golden omg.

and the smut is so realistic and i can FEEL it omg wow. "he shifted her in his arms, gripping the curve of her arse and hitting what he knew was her g-spot, gritting his teeth as he forced himself to slow, to draw it out, to make her whine in frustration and grind against him, begging for more" - fuck, this is SO GOOD I'M SCREAMING. (i'm usually not one for dramione smut but you've always been an exception to the rule lol Olivie i don't know how you do it you're AMAZING)

i like that comment about James not being /her/ son, but the wizarding public is horribly backwards that they'd rather see a woman with a son, is so on point. and this ... arrangement kind of makes me love the golden trio's friendship XD. (speaking of arrangements, i love Draco & Theo & Daphne's as well. it's not often i see Draco and Daphne having some action going on but i've always had a taste for it) and i like the Harry/Ron thing in this too. not usually my ship but this is ... i can FEEL it.

and that ending is PERFECT. "this was a mistake" "he gave it ten minutes before they did it again" just ... WOW. i love the darkness and the politicalness of this. 3
A.Lovely.Villain chapter 1 . 7/5
Dark!Olivie! Sexy. Another masterpiece.
Destroyer of Nations chapter 9 . 6/24
I kinda need to know who won.
Jade Presley chapter 3 . 6/13
IT HURTS AND I LOVE I How did you make me fall so hard for this ship you sneaky sneak I WILL NEVER RECOVER
sunset oasis chapter 4 . 6/2
this is so tragically beautiful, i love it.
(and i love andromeda! and her sharp side.)

thanks for writing 3
MommaF chapter 9 . 5/21
I would just love a continuation of this one shot! I am a Dramione addict and this was sexy and dirty and so very hot!
sunset oasis chapter 8 . 5/13
i've never read this pairing and it's so dark and destined to end tragicly but it's so good
amazing, sinfully beautiful
sunset oasis chapter 7 . 5/13
omg i had expected Tom ... the end caught me by surprise
this is beautiful and darkly delicious
sunset oasis chapter 2 . 5/13
ohhh this is beautiful
sunset oasis chapter 5 . 5/12
Wow this is amazing!
ShayaLonnie chapter 1 . 4/30
Mmmm I love some good (or bad Lol) Harmony.
miel04 chapter 5 . 4/28
You're turning me into a Voldecissa/Tomcissa fan. Great story.
messed up in the absolute best way possible. I just want more.