Reviews for katawaredoki
naash chapter 1 . 1/4/2019
This is really beautiful.

I love the pensive and searching theme and tone throughout.

It amzes me how strong their pull is to one another that it transcends both time and reincarnation
naash chapter 1 . 1/4/2019
I love the pensive and searching tone through this one shot. It's really beautiful. Their pull towards each other is so strong that it transcends time and, reincarnation
Gamer chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
Ah, 'Your Name', that Japanese movie right? Nice remake of it, and surprisingly with pair like Neji and Tenten. I laughed a little when he offered to take her to a weapons shop, lol, that's how you ask a lady out. And Shikamaru is still that smart bastard helping things along, I really like the name you gave him. Cordell. Nice. :)
8ouji-Rui chapter 1 . 1/28/2017
na wa spinoff with my favorite pairing! Love it!
tabine chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
Granted, I haven't yet watched "Your Name" yet, hence why I found myself growing somewhat confused by this story without having that context, but other than that? I really enjoyed it — it was poignant and bittersweet, but also strangely cathartic. c: Well done! (And hopefully, in the future, I'll have watched "Your Name", so that the next time I read this story, I'll be able to give it the appreciation it's due.)
captindonavin chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
That was a Really good read. and it does make you think and the tone is really cool. it's just.. i like what you did with this. thank you.
anon049 chapter 1 . 1/25/2017
hahaha. I was so shocked when I received an email of a Nejiten fic related to kimi no na wa. I've been inactive for so long I didn't even know you changed your username already. I didn't think you'd watch anything besides naruto tho. Kimi no na wa is a great movie.
misspandalily chapter 1 . 1/25/2017
I admit, I was incredibly excited to see that you were doing a NejiTen AU of Your Name, because I watched it some time ago and fell in love with that movie. Story wise, I think this is extremely well-written, with a lot of descriptions and detailing that make this fic engaging. There seems to be that same kind of sombre, mystic element to this story that Your Name possesses, so therefore I was both confused and enlightened while reading it. Great work!

misspandalily