Reviews for Corrupted Desire
Sinshana chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Seven reviews? It seems that u hav the right amount now so y don't u update?
Yasmine chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Its work!Pleaze WRITE more!

P.S: Pleaze don't let Matt die. I'm WARNING you.

Hurry!
Come Sweet Death chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Very good, do continue. I enjoyed it. Left me wondering what's next...Good job..
sarah chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Hey ?,
what ever happened to you get three reviews and we get a new chapter?, because it says that you have 8 soon to be 9 reviews and still there is only 1 chapter just like the last time and the time before that i checked back on this story. please just do me a favor and update every once and a while ok, thanx.
WishUponADotDotDot chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Plz write more! That was really interesting!
ZODD chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Good you should write next chapter
Courtney chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
ohio Kazzeh Sodapop,

this is a graet story and i am so looking forward to reading the next chapter so please post it soon.

Thanx
sarah chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
this is one of the best stories that i have ever read, so please dont make me suffer any longer by not making another chapter because a couple of people are to dumb to review your great story.

Thanx
corsetxbruises chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Interesting.. continue!
sarah chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
this is a great story so far so if you will please minumize the whole no new chapters until 7 rev.'s thing to only needing 3 rev.'s that would be so totally awsome like the fic.

p.s.-please dont have matt die.

\_/
TakuObsessed chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
You better keep writing and if matt dies youll hear from me agian you understan im warning you mattis my fav season 1 charecter
Shinobu Matsumura chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
I'm the reviewer, and I demand more! That's cause it's good and you're a helluva lot better a writer than me. xx; Keep it up!