Reviews for Natsu Conquers
Damn this is really good can’t wait for your next chapter hopefully your still continuing.
Great story and i like what you did with Irene, but can you do a Natsu x brandish only chapter please
Alex2909 chapter 1 . 9/10
really hot story, like the future chapters the additions to them are also welcome
I hope u will continue this story
Please update this story.
AnimeLoverQ8 chapter 1 . 7/24
Brandish with Lucy Mira, Ultear and older Wendy with Cana or Kagura
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 7/9
Genial v
seisaoftw chapter 1 . 7/5
Brandish, ultear, and mira for one scene. No erza please, I'm tired of her because that ship has sailed in the manga and her character is just an annoyance now.. Can you leave out the clones too? Clones are weird, your stories are more impactful if you just focus on one sole natsu. Thanks, you're awesome.
Please update this story.
No lucy, lisanna,wendy or any other weak girls please. It will ruin the momentum of the story. I love Natsu x Irene by the way, so great job, bro.
TwistedIntent chapter 1 . 6/23
I will be looking forward to chapter 2, hope it arrives soon
WolfTellsLife chapter 1 . 6/22
Do you hate NaLu as well? I personally love to ship Natsu with the mature females such as Irene, Ultear, Mira, etc. Mashima ruined Natsu by taking away his END trump card and making him no stronger or cooler. I seriously expected a badass Natsu in END, but I guess Hiro likes weakening Natsu to match him with Lucy Like, can't Natsu be smarter, darker or more badass when he becomes the freaking king of the demons. I like Natsu because he has potential to be a hot guy (if he looks more mature, serious), but I guess he's stuck being a weak, dependent kid who cant do squat by himself. Mashima is good in making characters, but he's bad in forming them and pairing them. Hate Dimaria and Seilah being lesbians since their character design is amazing. It would be more realistic if Seilah becomes subservient to Natsu as her master. Someone else should've taken over Fairy Tail to replace Mashima's predictable and caged thinking.
The last line of your after chapter author notes sums up my thoughts on that annoyance perfectly. He should have lived to the end of the Oracion Seis arc at best.
experimenter19 chapter 1 . 5/16
talked about a battle of dragons
mikethepokemaster chapter 1 . 5/4
more of a Nalu can but it still a great lemon story hope Natsu x Lucy x Brandish happen soon or Cana x Lucy x Natsu.