Reviews for Cage
SaggyBalls chapter 2 . 3/31
I don't understand what's going on. You haven't given us (the readers) any explanation as to why Taylor is in an asylum. I've read two and a half chapters now and you still haven't given a flashback or even random thoughts of the MC remembering why she was there or how she ended up there.
I can understand going one chapter, perhaps two... but there's too many questions about Taylor's situation to ignore for longer than that. I'm not going to waste my time reading any more, just in the hopes that you'll reveal the reason eventually, especially since you should have revealed it immediately and not be beating around the bush like you have been. Denying essential information to your readers is not helping your story at all.
Duchess67 chapter 9 . 3/25
Well CRAP!
Duchess67 chapter 8 . 3/25
Duchess67 chapter 7 . 3/25
Did Lizard Boy MAKE the huge woman do that to Benny? Did Marionette? She HAD disappeared!
Duchess67 chapter 6 . 3/25
That is super creepy!
Duchess67 chapter 5 . 3/25
I'm getting the distinct impression that Taylor is not going to be allowed to leave this place. They are also obviously USING her to help with the other patients. This is not okay. :(
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 3/25
What Charnel said is creeping me out. What did she MEAN? Are they basically cannon fodder?
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 3/25
Oh dear, poor Taylor! Is this Burnscar before or after joining the Nine? *curious*
AcceleratorStrongestLv5 chapter 36 . 10/25/2021
Nice work
Ryo Oh Ki7 chapter 36 . 9/29/2021
Love love love
Debate4life chapter 36 . 7/13/2021
Can’t wait to read more. You really have a great story here.
Nevermoorian Bookshop chapter 1 . 4/25/2021
Hi there Racheakt. Just would like to say that I’ve loved your fic. Same thing with Samtex. Definitely on my Worm best fanfics list. Great worldbuilding and characterisation. But I have some problems with some of the stuff you’ve put in Spacebattles A/N. For example, you say that the pan-Asian Azn Bad Boyz doesn’t make sense in a realistic world because the boundaries between Asian ethnicities are too ingrained, but in real life, the US has several prominent Asian-American gangs with people from different countries and ethnic groups in them, like the Asian Boyz and the Tiny Rascal Gang (look them up, they have Wikipedia pages). Likewise, you said that Brockton Bay didn’t feel like the kind of town that would be able to host a large number of Nazi parahumans, as in canon, but most E88 capes come from the Clans or Gesellschaft. And I don’t think Jack Slash is a Villain Sue or Wildbow’s self-insert, or that Berserk is less grimdark than Worm (although I wasn’t really you that said that). Your fic is still one of the best in the Worm fandom, and I do agree that Worm could have been even better with some more interludes focusing on the Muggles in the setting, or with Cauldron not being pretty nonsensical and really vague. (The reason I didn’t post this on Spacebattles is because I was unable to make an account there because of some vague technical problem)
MisterManGuy chapter 36 . 2/15/2021
I greatly enjoyed this and hope to see it picked up again
Tracitus chapter 36 . 10/3/2020
This fic is too great to be dead. The use of Taylor new power to do good and help others has such potencial
MagykjayEmmax chapter 36 . 2/14/2020
This is an incredible, well-written AU! I like your divergences from the Worm canon as well as seeing some familiar characters in a different setting (Burnscar, Labyrinth, Taylor) and seeing little-known characters get their time in the spotlight (Professor Haywire, Annette, Hero) and meeting all the new characters! The new powers or twists to powers (like Alexandria’s shapeshifting, the Advent, Auspice’s clairvoyance) are fascinating to read about. A few things I hope to learn in the coming chapters:

- is the Masked Man actually Hatchet Face?
- does the Slaughterhouse 9 still exist? (And it seems Bonesaw is an adult here?)
- Marquis’s team/gang and the Fae, led by Ingénue, and the ongoing conflict in Brockton Bay
- is Professor Haywire the one who made Charnel/Maria what she is now?

Looking forward to reading more! Take care and keep up the fantastic work!