Reviews for Cage
The Richmaster chapter 3 . 3/26/2017
Interesting chapter; I liked the way you built up on what the facility is like, the interaction with other residents was good and the way you showed the issues some have felt realistic
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 9 . 3/26/2017
Interesting story, though I'm still a bit confused on what Taylor's powers are and what they can do. Looking forward to your next chapter :)
The Richmaster chapter 2 . 3/22/2017
This was a really good introduction to the Asylum; you described the locations well, the pacing between felt fitting and the other residents seem interesting.

The story is definitely AU, off the top of my head the things that stuck out to me were Taylor's mother being alive and the meteor shower, the latter of which possibly indicating a lack of Entities here.
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
This seems like a really interesting set-up for a story; it's an angle that I haven't really seen worked from before
Nubial Sheep chapter 8 . 2/26/2017
What an interesting take on a super asylum. Definitely an interesting story so far, and I love the references! Now inkling was along the lines of the kind of reference I expected, but to insert feral from strong female protagonist! Gosh that's something special, love that webcomic and the idea of crossing over that world with Worm. I'll definetely be looking forward to seeing how Taylor meets labyrinth.
Ace Dreamer chapter 8 . 2/16/2017
Story continues to be interesting.
Seeing as you use Feral, might it be worth mentioning Strong Female Protagonist, somewhere?
strongfemaleprotagonist dot com slash cast
Mike chapter 8 . 2/14/2017
Oh, now something really starts... ;)
Alxariam chapter 8 . 2/13/2017
This is really good! I love how you give just enough information out to keep me engaged.
zorna chapter 8 . 2/13/2017
Do I spy a Strong Female Protagonist reference?

I like to see this side of Labyrinth, most times when you see her its only because people want to "fix" her, or her power have minor effects on the story. I always found her power terrifying, and its nice to see some stories that portray it as such. It also feels fitting, with how the entire asylum seems to barely hold itself together at times, for her to scatter everything and create the truly nightmarish conditions that for some of the residents only exist in this heads. Or maybe I'm reading a bit to much into this.

Either way, great story. Looking forward to future updates!
Firehedgehog chapter 8 . 2/13/2017
Very good
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 7 . 2/11/2017
Very good
EternityDragon2610 chapter 7 . 2/10/2017
Damn it did not take long to get drawn into this world you've made, hoping for some more Burnsc- I mean Mimi interaction. Would certainly like her to have someone else to rely on.
PraiseThePasta101 chapter 6 . 2/1/2017
Awesome story, it's good to see a new Worm fanfiction with some serious world building.
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »