Reviews for Cage
Mike chapter 6 . 1/31/2017
Exposition is already too long. (and I don't see action starting soon...) Numbers of original characters threaten to spin out of control, so both author and reader can't concentrate on any of them. Also, the protagonist feels too sane to be put in asylum. And by the way, did you soften Birdcage regulation on purpose? Because in canon 'plead insane' wouldn't work at all - lots of legitimately insane people were Caged.
Greatazuredragon chapter 6 . 1/28/2017
Very good story, nice work.
Rhydeble chapter 5 . 1/27/2017
Really liking this, although I'm a bit unclear of what changes are because of AU elements, and which are because of this story being in a different place on the timeline.
Mike chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
Looks promising. Though I think Ms Yamada is overused as THE go-to fic psychiatrist . Probably would be better to concentrate on other doctors if possible.
Also, did Taylor trigger much earlier in this fic? Burnscar and Labyrinth hospital scene was some years earlier than main canon timeline... Probably Anne Hebert's death time? But even this I think a year or two later than this...
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 1/26/2017
niice
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 1/26/2017
niiiceeeeeee
Modezdi chapter 1 . 1/25/2017
Wonderful! I am very excited to see where this goes! I would offer you some form of criticism - as is customary - but I am too tired. I definitely want to see you continue.
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12