Reviews for Cage
Mister Bombadil chapter 36 . 10/3/2019
Charnel is a neat character. There's a lot you could do with someone like that...I hope you dig into her past at some point.

I'm glad you tied the characters at Alchemilla into wider events here. It's nice to see Hero make an appearance too - I forget that you have him surviving instead of Legend.

Note about time zones: Canberra is GMT10, and the US east coast (where I think Alchemilla was) is GMT-5, so Canberra is 14-16 hours ahead depending on daylight saving time (generally, 16 hours ahead during US winter/AUS summer, and 14 hours ahead during US summer, with a few weeks at 15 hours during the transition). Looking at it the other way, you could say Canberra is 8-10 hours behind.
BreatherOfInsanity chapter 36 . 8/23/2019
This is awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Sneky chapter 36 . 8/17/2019
Enjoying the fic so far, Taylor and Elle are nice to read about and it's good to see Mimi spreading her wings. Look forward to seeing more
gunnars14 chapter 36 . 8/1/2019
The AU you have created is extremely interesting and I can't wait to see what you do with it. Loving the OCs, they are well made, and Taylor's new power is very interesting. Also, in calling that the "Proffesor" that made Charnel and Mannequin is Haywire, so great job hinting at it. Looking forward to the next update!
The Dark Eccentric chapter 36 . 7/27/2019
Interesting getting to see more of the changes here. This isn't some AU Leviathan attack on Brockton Bay. This is an Endbringer fight we've never seen before. Also interesting getting a Charnel interlude. She is a...unique individual. Nice to learn more about her. Looking forward to seeing how this goes, though I am also eager to get back to Taylor.

When Hero is talking about the countermeasures he refers to himself in the third person with "Hero's predictive models. Also when talking about the death toll for Simurgh's first appearance it says "The death toll was in the tens of number of international leaders..." Guessing it was supposed to be "...in the tens of thousands, and the number of international leaders..."
Also you have canon instead of cannon a few times.
RisingHive chapter 36 . 7/26/2019
Just binge read the whole fic in one go. Just wanted to say I’m loving the story and the way it’s going, and just wanted to say thanks for writing it
KongouBongo chapter 36 . 7/24/2019
really good fight, enjoying the story; thanks for the chapter
KongouBongo chapter 4 . 7/24/2019
really enjoying this wonder how i missed it, looking forward to more
Baked The Author chapter 36 . 7/23/2019
I'm guessing Charnel is inspired by Mannequin? His daughter, perhaps...
BrazeRancor chapter 36 . 7/23/2019
It’s been a while! Good to have you back.
Really enjoyed this chapter, very tense the whole way through. Charnel has a very cool power suite, is it inspired by anything?
Guest chapter 35 . 7/17/2019
Was your New Year’s resolution to stop posting updates? Way to go.
droffatsstafford chapter 28 . 4/16/2019
Ah, yes. Thinker bullshit.
droffatsstafford chapter 27 . 4/15/2019
Between the broader qualifications (extreme positives or negatives, meeting your limits) for a trigger event and that vision, I think I was right about Eden being the not-dead one.
...Honestly, this Earth Bet sounds a lot scarier.
droffatsstafford chapter 20 . 4/15/2019
Death flags, death flags EVERYWHERE. There's no way these wholesome feelings aren't death flags!
droffatsstafford chapter 19 . 4/15/2019
I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor's power didn't have any hard, conventional limits in the long term. Something something munchkinry something something escalation meme.
172 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »