Reviews for Cage
droffatsstafford chapter 14 . 4/14/2019
Taylor can be a hard motherfucker when she really needs to.

...Also, there's no way Taylor has Broadcast, right? That'd be crazy, right? Right.
droffatsstafford chapter 12 . 4/14/2019
Hatchet Face... well, more or less.
droffatsstafford chapter 11 . 4/14/2019
There are a number of errors.
"filling th corners" the
"pressing in cnstantly" constantly
...Okay, I there's a huge gap in the time I started this review and right now. I remember fuck-all.
Dammit. I was working myself up to tackling formatting.

Well, at least I remember thinking this was wholesome.
droffatsstafford chapter 9 . 4/14/2019
Tattletale and Bitch, huh...

oh and emma's being bullied
wait what
droffatsstafford chapter 6 . 4/13/2019
...Oh, that reminds me. I had thought that was Emily Piggot in the first chapter, with the mention of her weight and bad leg, but it hadn't clicked. Well, add one more to the list of switches: Piggot instead of Calvert. ...Would that make him the current Director of the Protectorate ENE?
Oh, and before I forget: Taylor instead of Emma, for being scarred for life in an alley. (But Taylor could trigger, so it's fucky. Also, it's not one-to-one on the time with Emma's canon incident, unless Taylor is, like, thirteen, which I kinda doubt.)

Hmm. The PA is just creepy.

I had more, but I got distracted. Woops.
droffatsstafford chapter 5 . 4/13/2019
Ominous. Foreboding.

...Hm. Danny dying instead of Annette, Legend dying in lieu of Hero... I have a feeling you're building up to Zion dying instead of Eden.
With Alexandria and Eidolon having a different flavor to their powers, and meteorites instead of a golden man, it's looking pretty likely.

Oh yeah, and I guess the Marquis was never taken down by the BBB. Wonder what Amy is up to. (Being doted on by her father.)
Grue and Browbeat... huh.
droffatsstafford chapter 4 . 4/13/2019
Alexandria or Eidolon or Hero...
legend's dead
why would anyone ever kill someone made out of gay lasers, that's just mean

Oh, I see Taylor is doing as any intelligent Thinker would do: growing their relevant knowledge base. In this case, individual instances.
droffatsstafford chapter 3 . 4/13/2019
NO NEED FOR SLEEP?
Nice. That's nice.
It's also one of those things that SBers like to go nuts about, because it means there's more time for munchkinry...
droffatsstafford chapter 2 . 4/13/2019
Hmm. From this and the last, I've gathered that:
Annette is alive (Danny may or may not also be alive);
Emma is still Taylor's friend;
Alexandria exists (though she might not be exactly the same);
powers appeared around the same time that meteorites impacted around the globe - remains of one of the Entities? (No mention of Scion in conjunction with powers popping up, so I'm inclined to believe that he simply doesn't exist. Scion, that is. Zion, probably. Although, for all I know, Zion was the one that died, and it's Eden that's operating in the background. I don't think both are alive, though.)

I'll just be leaving reviews of varying quality as I see fit, moving on...
-droffatsstafford
The Dark Eccentric chapter 35 . 4/5/2019
Really enjoying the story. Looking forward to more. Wonder how the endbringer arc is going to go without Taylor there, but us still following her perspective.
Also, i like Professor Haywire. Interesting character. Similar to Mannequin in style. The multidimensional connection gave me ideas for an OC too.
Also, is Dragon actually human here then, or is that a fake CG model she is using? Lot of AU elements already.
Anyway, looking forward to what happens next!
The Dark Eccentric chapter 29 . 3/30/2019
I thought Taylor had learned about 53s a while back? Either from the doctors or looking up stuff on Princes group, I forget.
Also, didnt Mantellum have a persistent aura that cut off senses, dulling them the closer people are to him to the point normal senses dont work at all within 5 ft of him?
Think there was something else i was windering about but i forget...ah well
Great story still though! Loving it.
The Dark Eccentric chapter 25 . 3/28/2019
Elle is adorable.
And she can even make the set for the play!

I hope Mimi gets to stay with them and Elle eventually warms up to her more. Doesn't seem to like her really.
The Dark Eccentric chapter 23 . 3/27/2019
Oh. I'd misunderstood when Feral was first brought up. I thought the supercancer happened to her as a result of overusing her power, not to the recipients of her donations. Though this result does make sense.
I'd also missed that Kalie Selmy from the photo /was/ Feral.
Also, have you read the Strong Female Protagonist comic? This Feral seems almost identical to the one from that.
The Dark Eccentric chapter 18 . 3/24/2019
Hmm, power got much stronger. Second Trigger during the incident with the Masked man maybe?
And god damn Lizard. What the hell. Cocky bastard.
The Dark Eccentric chapter 17 . 3/24/2019
Heh wow, had it really not occurred to her that telling her mom about the huge breakout/riot that nearly got her killed within a week of her arrival would upset her and make her want to take Taylor away from there?
Also...looks like Emma is having a bad time. Wonder if her parents would try to transfer her to a different school if they knew. They are wealthy. Well lets see where this goes.
My ideal would be that somehow Taylor gets Mimi and Elle out of there too and the three form a hero team together. Seems unlikely though.
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »