Reviews for Cage
The Dark Eccentric chapter 16 . 3/24/2019
Loving the story so far. Last arc was pretty intense, though did feel it dragged a little. Few scenes felt repetetive with the cat and mouse. Loved the bonding between Taylor, Mimi and Elle though. And how they are now. Feel like the hospital is going to try to split them up but I hope someone convinces them to let the three stay together.
They need Taylor.
The Dark Eccentric chapter 5 . 3/18/2019
Interesting story so far. Cape asylum is a really interesting setting for a story. Tempted to write something like that now.
And looks like this story has a lot of random AU elements. Wonder what the reason for them all is.
tatewaki2000 chapter 3 . 2/18/2019
Entertaining :)
Aetherium21 chapter 7 . 2/14/2019
Love this story, Worm characters in the asylum very fun to follow along. How did you get the inspiration for Charnel specifically?
Aetherium21 chapter 29 . 2/5/2019
Loving this story, thanks for writing!
catnaplap chapter 35 . 1/23/2019
A different flavour of worm. Very intriguing !
Mister Bombadil chapter 35 . 1/4/2019
Outside events are making their way into Alcehmilla...this arc is looking good! I assume the talk about accepting casualties means new characters will be showing up at Alchemilla too.

I liked the description of the gathering for the emergency meeting through Auspice's power. It really took advantage of the people-watching feel of this story.

Seeing people from Brockton Bay show up makes me wonder what is going there - if Auspice will go back, or meet the other major characters there, and what you're going to do with Emma.
BrazeRancor chapter 35 . 1/2/2019
Phew. For a second I though the Simurgh was targeting the facility, to get at Mimi or Elle. I am glad that you made everyone reasonable about it, like Armsmaster not sending Taylor because she’s basically an untrained kid.
Mister Bombadil chapter 34 . 12/3/2018
Professor Haywire seems appropriately haywire...you've introduced quite a few secondary characters who are kind of separated from the main characters. I'd like to see them meet and their storylines intersect more. You've set up a lot of material to work with.

Anyway since this is an interlude, I'm looking forward to a new arc!
ISleep chapter 1 . 11/24/2018
no idea what faylors power is, but it seems alot like Lisas power sp far...
BrazeRancor chapter 34 . 11/24/2018
Oh dear. Did Haywire second trigger with Sphere’s power? Spooky. Oh well, as long as he isn’t opening portals to hell its probably for the best.
Mister Bombadil chapter 33 . 10/18/2018
For a minute I thought Taylor was going to find out about Kalie's sort-of-clones. That would have been a bit of a shock, with how much she wants to use her power!

Cool to see other people sneaking around at night - it's good to have a couple different things going on, especially when most of them are moving slowly.

I'm torn between hoping the play goes well for Elle, and hoping for one of her worlds makes another appearance. There aren't a lot of Labyrinth fics, and I'd like to see some that explore her power.

Keep up the good work!
Mister Bombadil chapter 32 . 10/11/2018
Taylor is cutting through the red tape!

I get the sense the story is about to take a darker turn...was the talk after Lizard Prince was sent to the Birdcage about who would be next foreshadowing? There's a lot of ways you could go with this story.

Glad to see some of the outside events referred to earlier (Peat and Fen's disappearance) have an affect inside Alchemilla and get a further explanation.
Mowrotom314 chapter 13 . 10/9/2018
I feel like this is now a crossover between Worm and Outlast 1. Also, great chapter.
shadows-haunt-angels chapter 32 . 9/25/2018
Speak of the devil! I like the new chapter! That cliffhanger though haha. s
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »