Reviews for Redemptions
Bolo chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Something to be proud of. Nobody seems to remember why Spike left or that he didnt leave to find his soul, No he left to either get the chip out to kill them all or to make these feelings for Buffy go away. "I want to be as I was" is what he said to the demon, who being evil laughed and turned it around on him. Go Xander!
Buffy Fan chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Why the FUCK do people think Xander is noble when he can't even accept that he FUCKIN did the exact same FUCKIN DAMN thing. Spike accepted responsability. Xander didn't. So in my book, Spike is much better. Kill off the person who deserves it. Xan-FUCKIN-der!
moments of silence chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
I only have one word for this fic and its "AMAZING!" Damn, I just love this fic.
Telcochik chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Great story. So appropriate that it be Xander that stakes Spike. If Buffy can't do it, for whatever reason, then Xander as the heart of the Scooby gang is the next best choice.

Also liked your reference to Xander's behavior in The Hyena and how he feels he still needs to redeem himself in Buffy's eyes for almost raping her. I also think you captured Spike's confusion over feeling sorry for what he tried to do to Buffy vs. all the murders and rapes he commited in the past.

Nice job!
RobC chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Anyone that likes the Journeyverse stories, Ten has a group set up for them, including the stories themselves archived in the files section. Go to

group/Journeyverse

And join the fun.

Rob

PS Great story Ten
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
This is an excellent story and what should have happened instead of the idiotic writers letting Spanky ride off into the sunset. Spuffys don't seem to understand that getting a soul didn't automatically make Sparky a better person. Just ask those women he killed after he came back. Just ask Buffy and Anya, his last two lays, when he smacked them around in the Bronze-AFTER he got that stupid soul. Expect plenty of flames from angry sputtering Spuffers about this fic.
Dlgood chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
A great Xander story.

If someone's going to kill Spike off after SR, that's the way it would be done. I like the way you brought in the past to clarify Xander's actions and steer clear of hypocrisy.

Kudos.
cobra chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Great job as always Ten. But we don't expect any less. Keep up the good work. Oh and endangered eagles is going great. keep it up
beenieweenie chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Great story. A nice departure frrom the Journeyverse(which I miss a lot). It's nice to see Xander as noble, but still with inner demons and a darker side.
Xtremeroswellian chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Wow. That was just...incredible. LOVED the way you characterized Xander, it was dead on! Great fanfic!

Angie
Niklarus chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
In a word: Incredible. This just thoroughly captures the essence of Xander in a way the writers of the actual show haven't quite grasped since season 2. You know, back when the characters were actually written as fully-developed characters instead of the walking cliches they've since become. Shame Mutant Enemy hasn't hired you to write the show. What an improvement we'd have then.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2