Reviews for Chiaroscuro
WickedlySweetSilence chapter 17 . 6/25
that fucking bitch!
WickedlySweetSilence chapter 1 . 6/12
interesting ... I'll give it a shot, though I'm a thoroughly jaded SS/hg veteran
Violet97mc chapter 17 . 5/1
I’ve read it all today and I’m so obsessed! Please continue
Violet97mc chapter 17 . 5/1
Please continue!
Violet97mc chapter 1 . 5/1
Love it already
Violet97mc chapter 1 . 5/1
Great premise- I love the idea that Hermione is entrusted to the secret; that Severus is still part of the order
Brooklynhills chapter 2 . 5/1
Brilliant. Just brilliant!
Brooklynhills chapter 1 . 5/1
This is amazing! I’m so glad I found this story :-)
DoeAndOtter chapter 6 . 11/30/2017
This chapter was amazing as has been the rest so far. You have a wonderful way with words. I feel all the depth of their emotions right along side them. It's really clever how you made me think about his behaviour and how altering his mind and memories could cause emotional outpouring furthermore the way you make Hermione question everything is beautiful especially the part about death and what happens. I think we all have these thoughts.
Edward's Life chapter 17 . 11/21/2017
Hey CalliopeConfetti!

I just wanted you to know that I love your story... Chiaroscuro! I stayed up all night reading your story! I had to take a nap before I could send you a note letting you know that I’ve thoroughly enjoyed staying up to read it. I promised my hubby that I’d put down my tablet after reading the first two chapters. I always give a story a couple of chapters to see if it’s going to grab my attention. So he went to sleep... or at least he tried to go to sleep! But I was immediately sucked into the story by the end of chapter 2. And I just wasn’t able to put it down. So not only did I stay up reading all night... I kept my hubby up all night long too just because I COULDN’T PUT DOWN YOUR STORY! I seriously hope he doesn’t fall asleep during his 5 hour video conference with several of his vendors on a new project at work! Oops!

I can’t wait to read more chapters when you have them ready! I wish you, your family & friends a very Happy Thanksgiving! Wishing you all the best in love, health, wealth & life!

I am,
Edward’s Life
Kyara chapter 17 . 10/30/2017
Your story iso absolutely fantastique, I love it !
Thanks for sharing :-)
CrazyWithABook chapter 17 . 10/30/2017
Thanks for the two chapters!
HGranger89 chapter 7 . 10/30/2017
This chapter was so intense. My emotions are all over the place. Very well done.
Petite Mule chapter 17 . 10/30/2017
Dear Rita! She begs for murder doesn't she? Well done.
Fantomette34 chapter 17 . 10/30/2017
Thank you for this new chapter! You made this story a very sensual and interesting plot, I love :) I really appreciated Severus' thoughts about his past interactions with Hermione...
I hate Rita Skeeter :(
Many thanks for this beautiful and original story !
I can not wait to read more :)