Reviews for Rejection: A Double Edged Sword
Guest chapter 54 . 15h
This is one of the best fan fictions out there, I can’t wait until the next chapter!
demonstar2009 chapter 54 . 10/21
So excited! Can’t wait for more chapters. This is one of my top favorite fan fictions right now
isabel380 chapter 54 . 10/20
Only thing I just can’t agree with is Harry dropping his wand. At this point, his wand has become almost an extension of him. If you’ll recall, in Deathly Hallows when Harry and Hagrid encounter Voldemort after leaving Privet Drive, even when Harry is unconscious, he maintains a firm grip on his wand. His wand acts on its own, pulling his arm along with it. It’s ingrained deeply into him, both consciously and subconsciously, to hang onto that slender piece of wood with everything in him.
The Lost Reviver chapter 54 . 10/15
death crawling...i know and i want some mini scenes(real not dream). Your chemistry between them is awesome but i think no the time comes for some real action(i mean fighting...not that you pervert). thnk you again for great writing.
Green Geni chapter 54 . 10/13
I love this freaking story! glad I came across it on a weekend cuz I havent slept at all. Been reading straight through for hours! Cant wait for the next update.
midnitewanderer chapter 43 . 10/10
HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME CRY WITH CHAPTER?! Got people looking at me like something’s wrong. When the only issue at hand is an incredibly emotional reunion that I wished would have happened in the canon. Now my nose is running. Thanks a lot
GREAT chapter, as ALWAYS. Keep them coming.
I’m literally on the edge of my seat of what is going to happen next because I have a feeling I know what it is! CANT WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER IS RELEASED!
LuNiK7505 chapter 54 . 10/10
That was such a nice date between the two of them ! And i’m curious as to what was that creature in the end
I love it as always! Can't wait for more, but the creature is death
ManyGrey chapter 1 . 10/9
I think it's death...
Two back to back posts? I’ve never been more blessed!’
scrappy8 chapter 54 . 10/9
great chapter
speedsONEandONLY chapter 54 . 10/9
Almost thought you
were going for funny
and it was going to be Sirius.

Can a dementor become a ghost?
I'm-procrastonating-right-now chapter 54 . 10/9
stunning chapter as always. can't wait to see what happens next. ,')