Reviews for Rejection: A Double Edged Sword
Guest chapter 1 . 1h
Hope this continues, it's a good read.
LongLiveRebellionandroses chapter 51 . 7/8
Not many stories get my attention enough for me to read them all in one setting... but this one 100% did oh my goddddd the slow burn was physically painful and amazing and then every chapter after they kissed was super good I'm loving it so much!
Jok chapter 51 . 7/7
Please hurry up. I’ve been waiting a while for this. It better not be abandoned.
I just found this and am intrigued to say the least. I really hope you have the time and energy to continue this great work! But thanks already for what you did so far.
isabel380 chapter 51 . 7/2
If Snape truly cares for Lily, he won't turn them over to Voldemort. The path forward is clear... Put his pettiness aside and become Harry's true ally. Treat Lily's son with decency and help him succeed. That will prove to Lily that he truly cares and could earn him her friendship once more.
isabel380 chapter 24 . 7/1
Just reading reviews. One Guest commented that Ginny is never described as beautiful in canon. Uh, they need to go back and read Harry's reaction when Ginny steps out from the tunnel from the Hogs Head into the Room of Requirement in Deathly Hallows. Ginny is gorgeous!
WeShouldGetJerseys chapter 51 . 7/1
i love this! i haven't read the last few updates bc i was so busy, so the past few days ive been rereading this entire story and its just one of my absolute favorites. i love the ginny/harry relationship, its written so lovely, and i love that you had lily confront snape! i really dislike snape, he was so abusive and mean, especially to harry and neville, so im glad to read a fic where someone confronts him and calls him out for it! love this, update as soon as you can! :)
Just found this marvellous work. Will you continue your work though? I couldn't stop reading. Really love what you did with the story.

Please don't leave it like that. :)
Lucy Greenhill chapter 51 . 6/28
Hey! Great chapter! Can’t wait for the next one! xoxo
Incognito3 chapter 51 . 6/27
Argh! You can’t leave it there! I’m not a big Potter fan, but gracious this is good! Keep up the good work!
jules.julie67 chapter 1 . 6/27
I just want to say I really have enjoyed your story. I’ve gone back to the beginning and re-read a couple of times because I keep forgetting things like the Malfoy dress humiliation. Hmmm. I wonder if Colin snapped a photo to send for Narcissa to keep in her scrapbook?

Speaking of things I forgot and now remember, Harry and Ginny better strike at the twins because ... well because they’re badasses. And Harry got drunk and started a war.
Wade Bradford chapter 51 . 6/27
great chapter! nice to see some Lily vs Snape
Gryffindor House chapter 51 . 6/27
Please don't stop writing! You have an amazing gift
lala1224 chapter 51 . 6/26
Damn. I have huge opinions about Lily and Severus. I’m sure his feelings were genuine for Lily at a time. She was probably the first person to treat him kindly and
Show any affection. He latched onto that and I don’t doubt that he loved her, and was in love with her. Same for Lily, she probably loved Snape, but was not love with him. That kind of obsession though is not Healthy. Snape was obsessed with the memories of her and what friendship they had... Snape at some point believed that is Voldemort spared her life, she would love him and be with him... forgetting the fact that it would mean her child and husband have died. W
What kind of person does that? When Snape made his own decisions, he called his best friend the most horrible thing, and joined dark wizards. He gave no thought of a child dying but of what he wanted. Not to say others aren’t flawed but these are not normal. He’s not as “ Grey” but a more like a dark cloud. I like your confrontation between the two. Between 5th and 7th year, they had to have talked during the summer so I’m sure there was a final showdown and I’d loved to have been a fly on the wall for that one. Hell, maybe even after the prophecy. Idk how people try to make Snape’s obsession for ONE person out to be a good thing, it’s creepy and Dumbledore exploits it.

Anyway. Great chapter.
I think it was awesome, but I always find me wanting more of your Harry and Ginny. But blame your talented writing! Oh, and more please