Reviews for Rejection: A Double Edged Sword
Callum chapter 24 . 5/16/2017
This is hands down the best fan fiction I have ever read, Im completely obsessed already. From a readers perspective it's irritating that this isn't your sole focus although completely understandable seeing as you do have a life. I just have to say that I noticed you focus a little on negative comments and just thought that a positive one would help.
RAVENCLAWDISTRICT1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
I love this story and (I say this with love) if you do not find it I will find you. is the cover image a clue as to how they will FINALLY get together?
hills chapter 24 . 5/15/2017
Listen, I LOVE this story. And I LOVE Harry's love for Ginny and vice versa. This is my favorite fic since forever. So please don't let any nasty "guest" reviews bring you down. And that anon is WRONG anyway because Ginny DID become beautiful. Even the Slytherins had to admit that. And Harry spent a good part of HBP lamenting about how desirable Ginny was to all the boys because she was so goshdarned beautiful. Anyone who can't take Ginny's beauty can eat their hearts out.
MaraudersForLife chapter 24 . 5/15/2017
I love this story with a solid heart if there is such... great job and I cannot wait for the next chapter!
smallwjl chapter 24 . 5/14/2017
definitely Italy live Snape standing up to Snape for the right reasons
Guest chapter 24 . 5/14/2017
Wow, your story is marvelous! As for the negative review but after reading HBP it is easy to deduce that Ginny did become gorgeous. Remember Malfoy and friends talking about her in the train? They difinitely notice Ginny just that she is a blood traitor in their eyes. So it is safe to assume that a pretty Ginny is canon. And I remember an interview of JKR where she sort of compared Ginny to Lily, where she said that they are both pretty and popular students. So don't mind that guest. She might be just a bitter HP/HG shipper who insist that they should be together but fortunately they will never be canon. Nice chapter! Hope you update soon!
triggbc chapter 24 . 5/14/2017
Goosd chapter. Prof. Dumbledore should revoke the detentions and give the house points back. Hope Harry can convince him to do that and prevent Snape from retaliate. Harry should include Ginny when he tells his friends about the stone. This way he would show Ginny that he trust her as much as Ron and Hermione. Looking forward to read more.
scrappy8 chapter 24 . 5/14/2017
great chapter
Dreaming Haven chapter 24 . 5/14/2017
Great update! Love that Harry got to help Ginny, and they both stood up to Snape. That was always a big part of the books I could never understand. How Dumbledore could allow such behavior in his school. All it did was drop the students grades, as Snape not only didn't teach, but didn't give the students the grades they deserved. I can't imagine that actually fooling Voldemort. If anything the fact that the Headmaster let Snape get away with that should have proved that he couldn't trust Snape as a Death Eater.
I hope Harry sticks to his guns and tells Dumbledore that he has to reverse all his detentions and docked points, and that Snape is never allowed in the D.A. meeting again. Unless of course Dumbledore doesn't want the classes to continue.
Anyway I look forward to your next update! :)
Guest chapter 24 . 5/14/2017
More, I love this story...please you leave me in a lurch
Guest chapter 24 . 5/14/2017
I love this story, don't listen to the haters. I know it is always easier to listen to the negative but be brave like Ginny! She was tormented for a couple years but she still sought to better herself in grades and nerve like her twin brothers. She sought to be a cunning as Bill, as courageous as Charlie, as studious as Percy, to have as much nerve as Fred and George, to be as loyal as Ron but still be as spunky as she had always been. More please!
Dobby99 chapter 24 . 5/14/2017
You know, at first I was a bit wary about this story, since it looked kinda shallow.. But by now you convinced me ;)
This is a really great story and I like it a lot! Harry is a teenager after all, so it's pretty accurate for him to be so "randy" all the time ;)
Love the interactions with Ginny and this last chapter about the DA meeting was probably my favorite!
I hope to read more soon :)
Sorry for my grammar, I'm German, so I'm sorry if it sucks xD
Guest chapter 24 . 5/14/2017
I am so happy you updated! I know this sounds stupid but I was worried about you..? I enjoy your writing and especially this story and I would love if we could communicate in any capacity...if not that is ok. But please update more, this story is too great not to be updated constantly. I am sure so many fans bug you and you and like OK I guess I will continue being such an awesome writer and write the stories at my own will. I get it. But u r such a good writer and I am such a greedy, fast reader. I will be patient, I'm sorry.

-c
Guest chapter 24 . 5/14/2017
Ignore this other so called guest who criticizes in such a stupid and quite ridiculous fashion. There are many examples in canon that prove at the very least Ginny is pretty. Since that is said by enemies, stupid I am quite she is beautiful. Due to what she is, in their opinion, (blood traitor) they cannot stand to admit she is as truly beautiful as she is. This is just another slap in the fabe, but Ginn with her background might actually believe such nonsense. She needs a human who is not related to tell her so. But so what, she can be awesome, beautiful, witty, funny, sexy, and brave, and strong too. She is all of those things but why is Harry the one to make her doubt herself... he should be reinforce how beautiful and awesome and capable he thinks she is, because until she truly understands all that can they be happy together?! And I want them happy and in love and sexed up and together bravely and fiercely
Iwik chapter 24 . 5/14/2017
Congrats on your first negative review! Don't worry about it, that just means its becoming too big to ignore. Very interesting story, can't wait to see Harry and Ginny officially together!

"Are you saying that you can't handle a curse from a first-year?"

Pure gold right there.