Reviews for Rejection: A Double Edged Sword
Guest chapter 24 . 5/14/2017
You said to leave a review if we love the story... so here I am leaving a review. and may i say that love the fact that Harry didn't get with Ginny right away aftrr breaking up with Dean... i like it when Harry goes crazy for her cuz she can't or still isn't with Harry.
Awesome work.
Lord of Bones chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
So, um, the problem here is that Harry's not interested in Ginny before puberty? That's an entirely reasonable outlook, because it would be utterly creepy if he was attracted to Ginny before she hit puberty and still looked like a kid. It's also entirely reasonable for Harry to reject her because he has virtually zero interactions with her.

It's also hilarious, because Ginny not hitting puberty in Harry's fifth year would put her at being roughly 11 years old, not 14.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/13/2017
Please, update as fast as you can, I love this fic! :)
morring star chapter 24 . 5/13/2017
Can't wait for the next chapter.
nesciamema chapter 24 . 5/13/2017
I hope Snape gets banned from meetings.
Monica chapter 15 . 5/13/2017
I found this fic about a few days back and I can say, that I absolutely love it! It is so funny, full of awkwad moments (like our life is), full of real emotions ar more! Please, continue this story because it is one of the best fics I have ever read! Thank you so much for this!
WordWorries chapter 23 . 5/11/2017
Just found this story this week and I'm thoroughly enjoying it! Looking forward to the next update!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/9/2017
Wow, youre making Harry a dick. Totally retarded fic.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/9/2017
Ginny didnt become gorgeous tho.

Marysue Ginny
nesciamema chapter 23 . 5/9/2017
Fingers crossed the figure out they both like each other & get on with their relationship outside the friendzone.
RAVENCLAWDISTRICT1 chapter 23 . 5/9/2017
high five yourself for me
Guest chapter 23 . 5/9/2017
As always I loved this chapter. It always makes me sad getting to the end of a chapter because I know I have wait and be patient for an update. Love this story, adore your writing and selfishly want more
smallwjl chapter 23 . 5/9/2017
finally the prick gets what he deserves
Kristina080 chapter 23 . 5/9/2017