Reviews for Rejection: A Double Edged Sword
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
awwww ron is such a sweetheart sometimes , just like i imagined him from the books
love your story
triggbc chapter 15 . 3/14/2017
Good chapter. I liked Ron here. I just hope Ginny hears what happened and get rid of Dean. If she hears that and still stay wit him, then she's really stupid and deserve someone as jerk as Dean. Looking forward to read more.
scrappy8 chapter 15 . 3/14/2017
great chapter
Guest chapter 15 . 3/14/2017
So happy for the update! Loved this chapter! And I just have to say I love your Ron! He is just the best brother to Ginny. Yay now Ron and Harry are working together! And wow, Dean has become quite the jerk. I hope Ginny sees it soon
Dobby99 chapter 15 . 3/14/2017
Great chapter!
I like that plot and lemons can exist together ;)
Now that Ron knows, I hope their plan will work out :)
smallwjl chapter 14 . 3/13/2017
I'm still trying to work out how the security measures on the girls dorms didn't go off. or was it only on the stairs?
Guest chapter 14 . 3/11/2017
I loved it. Can't wait for more. Please don't wait so long with the updates
Dreaming Haven chapter 14 . 3/11/2017
Poor Ginny thinks it's just her feelings for surfacing again. He did make it clear he wasn't interested in her like that last year. I bet the fact that Harry talks to her so easily and admits he can't really talk to other girls convinces her more he isn't interested. She probably thinks he sees her as almost as good a friend as Hermione is to him. I hope he gets some Gryffindor courage soon so poor Ginny doesn't get depressed again.
firetemplar415 chapter 14 . 3/11/2017
Cliffhangers...
May Cerberus eat your soul!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/10/2017
Probably is Hermione or one of her roommates.
Love your story
triggbc chapter 14 . 3/10/2017
Good chapter. Ginny seems confused too. She needs to sit and think throughly to sort her feeling for Dean and Harry. Hope she quickly realise her real feelings and break up with Dean. Is Hermione who knock at the door? Hope Harry can leave without anyone sees him. Looking forward to read more.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/10/2017
Great one! I guess they will just have to pretend to be asleep. She can pull the curtains closed. Though I wonder how Harry will react to having to hide in there with her. Or how long he will have to stay in there before the girls go.
meekerprincess9778 chapter 14 . 3/10/2017