Reviews for Rejection: A Double Edged Sword
smallwjl chapter 13 . 3/6/2017
me thinks Ginny's upset because she saw Cho kiss Harry
triggbc chapter 13 . 3/6/2017
Good chapter. I'd really love to see Harry takes Ginny to the ball not anyone else. Hope Harry tells Ginny that he will take Hermione to the ball as friends and Ginny take the hint that Harry fancy her after he got her the basket. If Ginny break up with Dean and Ron doesn't ask Lavender, maybe somehow they can make it work between them. I really hope it doesn't take long.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/5/2017
First, Yayyyy can't contain my excitement for the update. I've missed the story soon much and it literally makes my day when I get to read more. So Cheers to you as a writer and this awesome story which I have told like a million times I love! LOVE! Second, love the long chapter. I was so excited that it was continuing further than usual. Third, I am so happy that Ginny apologized to both Harry and Ron. And even Hermione. It might make Hermione a little more understanding with Ron. But enough about them. Fourth, I hate Cho as I know you do too, but if Harry says he will save some dances for her and doesn't say anything when she kisses him he is leading her to believe she has a chance. And my heart just sank for Ginny when Harry left with Cho. I mean she is still battling honest, real feelings for him and trying to be his friend without making him uncomfortable because of HIS rejection. Ahhhhh make it right, get them together, somehow please! And please update again soon!
scrappy8 chapter 13 . 3/5/2017
great chapter
RMT1161 chapter 13 . 3/5/2017
Awesome chapter, I'm loving the story.
meekerprincess9778 chapter 13 . 3/5/2017
Interesting turn of event... can't wait to see how you have them play out
Guest chapter 12 . 3/1/2017
Don't give up! I believe in you and totally miss an update
smallwjl chapter 12 . 2/21/2017
that was a great chapter!
A.S.-sama chapter 12 . 2/20/2017
Awesome! ;]
Guest chapter 12 . 2/20/2017
Oh my god, so many awesome things in this chapter! So let's dive it...way to go Ron! I loved what a good brother he was in this chapter! And frazzled raisin? ! Then I was so happy Dumbledore encouraged this instead of the opposite. And I think Harry handled that end scene perfectly! I'm a little peeved at Ginny. What is she doing with this jerk? And she should feel bad, it was mean of her to taunt her brother like that! Can't wait for more!
meekerprincess9778 chapter 12 . 2/20/2017
heart wrenching... I hate that part... but you portrayed it well...
Guest chapter 12 . 2/20/2017
loving your story so far but ... Ginny's reaction was a bit too much. In the books it was understandable becuase Ron almost went all out on her but here she was the one who overreacted.
1,721 | « Prev Page 1 .. 102 109 110 111 112 113 114 .. Last Next »