Reviews for Rejection: A Double Edged Sword
RAVENCLAWDISTRICT1 chapter 12 . 2/20/2017
Dobby99 chapter 12 . 2/20/2017
I always thought Ginny let her temper control her in this scene, she really wasn't nice..
Good chapter, I look forward to more :)
scrappy8 chapter 12 . 2/19/2017
great chapter
goodlife23 chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
First, really like this story. Writing is good and engaging and I enjoy the plot and how it's a bit more realistic to teenagers. Here are my issues, which are more items to consider rather than flaws.

1. I assume you want us to root for Harry and Ginny, but Harry comes across a bit too conniving and manipulative at times. Dumbledore saying he wants to help him get her so as to develop the power of love seems like they are now conspiring to get Ginny as if she was an object. Also, it feels a bit like Harry only likes Ginny because she got hot. I'm seeing there's a bit more to it, but I'd love a scene where we see Harry falling for the person. Because right now, I'm having a bit harder time rooting for Harry than I'd like.

2. I like Dean being a real jerk. It seems Ginny is mainly with him because Harry rejected her and she is just trying to move on. This is totally a personal preference, but I'd hate for Ginny to go too far with Dean. She's independent enough where she would only do something solely because she was ready and not because she is trying to prove something to herself or others, and this includes sex. Plus Dean being a jerk, him having sex with Ginny is ultimately him winning, as far as he's concerned. You've set him up to be a cad who just wants to sleep with Ginny and doesn't really care about her. If this is true, then as soon as they sleep together, he wins. I hope you won't go down that path as Ginny deserves better.

But love the story overall.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/16/2017
Hello? We miss you! Please update
Ads0808 chapter 10 . 2/15/2017
I love your story. I love how you portray Harry and Ginny forming a friendship and Harry falling for her without realizing it and then has an epiphany. Continue writing!
Dreaming Haven chapter 11 . 2/14/2017
Great story! I feel it will be more meaningful if Harry actually does reject Cho. Otherwise when he does ask Ginny out it'll be like you said earlier. No girl wants to feel like second best, and Ginny would probably feel that way since Cho kind of ended it since she was upset that Harry was defending Hermione's hex on her bestfriend. I think it will also be good for Harry to see Ginny with Dean, so he'll understand how much it must have hurt for Ginny to see him with Cho, especially after she told how she felt and he rejected her. He at least has the knowledge that Ginny did fancy him. She on the other had has the knowledge that Harry doesn't feel that way about her, and can only offer her friendship.
i can't wait for your next update!
meekerprincess9778 chapter 11 . 2/13/2017
just caught up with your story... it's brilliant ... I van't wait to read more...
smallwjl chapter 11 . 2/12/2017
I should clarify its 1am here and I just finished on your cliffhanger.
smallwjl chapter 11 . 2/12/2017
damn cliffhangers making me go to sleep lol. good chapter
Guest chapter 11 . 2/12/2017
You knocked it outta the park! Loved this chapter. A man who believes in you is priceless. And I will stick with you til the end unlike a certain Cho hater. I hate her too but this story is just too good! Can't wait, LITERALLY, for more. And Luna and Neville are just perfect, so funny and awkward...love it. So, to break it down, I love love love this story and now by extension you as a writer
scrappy8 chapter 11 . 2/12/2017
great chapter
triggbc chapter 11 . 2/11/2017
Harry's strategy and behavior toward Ginny is great. He show her that how much he valued her and believe in her. Hope he continue like that, and hope Ginny bat bogeys Dean. Looking forward to read more.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/10/2017
Why did you have to bring that horrible Hosepipe Chang into the story?
I hope that is the end of her. I hate her with a passion!
If she is in the story anymore I will stop reading.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/9/2017
I love this story please update soon
1,721 | « Prev Page 1 .. 103 110 111 112 113 114 .. Last Next »