Reviews for Rejection: A Double Edged Sword
SeanHicks4 chapter 10 . 2/9/2017
Interesting take, although it's basically coming across as a rehash of canon but with a more believable pace to the relationship... slightly more adult oriented in the target audience.
scrappy8 chapter 10 . 2/9/2017
Guest chapter 10 . 2/9/2017
You are awesome! This story is awesome! And I didn't really mean villain as in evil I mean a bit of a prat. Anyways, Cho is gonna make me mad! Ican't wait for more
Guest chapter 9 . 2/9/2017
I love this story and u up load so quickly it's great
Guest chapter 9 . 2/8/2017
Love your story! Can't wait for more!
Curious to see how far the story will go and if it'll stick true to canon or if the characters will develop differently!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/8/2017
2 chapters for my b day what a gift!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/8/2017
You seriously made my birthday, two chapters today! Glory be! I really had a crappy day but two chapters, wow! Really loved how everyone is responding to Ginnys beauty. And, for some reason, didn't care if you made Dean a bit of a villain. But I hope Harry keeps adoring Ginny. Especially because I know he will see Cho soon. I hope Ginnys beauty kicks Chos superficial looks to the curb :) I can't rave any more about this story, I love it so much! Thank you again for the gift!
scrappy8 chapter 8 . 2/8/2017
Guest chapter 8 . 2/8/2017
Yay I just love this story. Today is my b day and I was so excited to see an update! Thanks for the gift!
smallwjl chapter 7 . 2/6/2017
Harry is kind of a spoiled jerk. which is extremely odd to read. great story just a bit of a difficult mind set to get into
scrappy8 chapter 7 . 2/6/2017
Guest chapter 7 . 2/6/2017
So, expectedly at the beginning of these two chapters, you had me cheering for Harry even though he is being a prat, right up until he made the Dean comment. I adores the pond scene. Loved it, hope you write it from his point of view because I'm pretty sure that would be the highlight of any teen boy'so life! I love your Ginny! She is incredibly beautiful, super strong, and adorably sweet. Now, we just need Harry to get his head out of his backside. You are going to have to work, Harry, and work hard to woo her! Can't wait for more! But I love this story and fall in love with it a little more each time
A.S.-sama chapter 5 . 2/2/2017
Nice ;]
smallwjl chapter 5 . 1/30/2017
the amount of blood in his pants right now and not in his skull is astounding
triggbc chapter 5 . 1/29/2017
Good chapter. Hope Harry ends his friendship with Hermione at least for a while and doesn't give up on Ginny. Hermione needs to learn not to stuck her nose in everything.
1,721 | « Prev Page 1 .. 104 111 112 113 114 115 Next »