Reviews for Rejection: A Double Edged Sword
sokeefe4life chapter 77 . 11/10/2022
are you still writing this story? or have you stopped?
Jeckamira47 chapter 77 . 9/9/2022
Damn so close yet so far from the end! Please write more when you get a chance
fotinidiam123 chapter 77 . 8/29/2022
I read all 77 chapters in 4 days! I need more chapters as soon as possible! I loved your story from the first line! I have no words! The characters, the plot... everything is great and keeps you hooked! I desperately need more
Lia lovegood chapter 77 . 8/27/2022
Update please. I love this so much I'm exploding. Please please. I'm actually begging
Lia lovegood chapter 57 . 8/26/2022
love it.
Moonflower234 chapter 47 . 8/24/2022
Loved it so much
Moonflower234 chapter 24 . 8/22/2022
I do love this story. So great
Moonflower234 chapter 22 . 8/22/2022
What? Do they still get together?
Moonflower234 chapter 14 . 8/22/2022
Loving it
Ryan27 chapter 76 . 8/10/2022
Hey I just wanted to move all my more recent reviews from AO3 on here so you could see them. I figured you were more active on here and I want you to know how much I love your work!
Ryan27 chapter 66 . 8/10/2022
Your main storyline is so compelling. Its a combination of the love I have for your characters and how gripping your writing is. How you write these characters but also youre not afraid to use the full universe at your disposal to build your plot and characters. Everything feels so natural. The characters feel like they live breathe and act in the wizarding world. Their presence and how they interact with the world around them feels brings me out of my head and into your prose!
Ryan27 chapter 63 . 8/10/2022
You are so good at world building! I love how James and Lily, and Sirius feel like they are straight out of the book. Its crazy how you make them feel exactly like themselves. You continue to amaze me.
Ryan27 chapter 60 . 8/10/2022
Oh my god i knew it was too good to be true!
Ryan27 chapter 49 . 8/10/2022
See this is what I mean about your payoffs being fucking amazing. You make me fall even more in love with Ginny than i thought possible, then proceed to not only set up, but multiply Harry’s eventual traumatic payoff of opening up to all of his loved one’s and further deepening his bond with Ginny. But oh no, you dont stop there. On top of all this, you place a unique spin on the plot thread of using the Basalisk skeleton. Leaving me absolutely desperate to see where its going to end up. You are the best author I have ever read in the fanfic community. You can tell how grabbing your writing is by how all of this stays bouncing around in my brain until I need to leave another comment in fear of bursting! This is the best Wizarding World fanfic Ive ever read and you have ruined any and all other stories for me. THANK YOU 3
Ryan27 chapter 43 . 8/10/2022
I love this story so much. You’ve built up the plot into so many different directions simultaneously and I find each payoff to be so satisfying in how it aligns to the character. You know your characters so well, and flesh out the best parts of them that the books dont realize. The attention and coherency in the fine details that you care enough to pay attention to really strike a cord with me. The amount of work into making this story seemlessly evolve is so enrapturing, I cant put it down. Not only that, but the personality and feel of your dialouge and actions is even more spot on than I could have imagined. All of this, along with Harry and Ginny’s nuanced, layered and exciting relationship with compelling scenes of intimacy has ruined any other author for me. You are truly amazing and leave me wanting more with not only the addicting romance, but creativly beautiful plot!
1,721 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »