Reviews for Rejection: A Double Edged Sword
Lara chapter 77 . 4/27/2021
Loved this story so far! Please, keep going!
Guest chapter 77 . 4/21/2021
Loved this chapter but I want some character development! I hope Ginny breaks up with him and gives Harry a wake up call that he can’t have his cake and eat it too. This war and sacrifices need to be made. It’s like he doesn’t listen to dumbledore at all. Definitely want some more of his parents and Sirius. great job!
LYCIDAN chapter 77 . 4/21/2021
Finally you are back! Great Chapter! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 77 . 4/16/2021
Can u update soon...
hilton chapter 77 . 4/13/2021
lets go sexy update
Lace chapter 77 . 4/12/2021
I like where this is going. Hmmm
jinevra29 chapter 77 . 4/9/2021
always waiting this story.. thankyou for update.
OMGPotters chapter 55 . 4/9/2021
Oooh yay some lemon! I hope they continue what they were doing though. Pretty good chapter, but let me ask you something (even though you can’t reply), do you ship Drinny? (Draco x Ginny) because I’m seeing that he has a crush on her. Anyway, this story is one of the best I’ve ever read!
Fl4v1nh4 chapter 77 . 4/8/2021
She subjects herself to a lot to stay in this relationship where the guys doesn’t trust her and it’s not honest with her huh?
Godricshelm chapter 77 . 4/8/2021
So wonderful to see an update! I’m happy that Harry finally told Ginny about his deal with Death, but I am bewildered by him wanting to date in secret. This boy is putting Ginny through the emotional wringer!
OMGPotters chapter 51 . 4/8/2021
This was a really cool chapter! But I would’ve ended with “And then Snape lurched forward out of his bed, horrified of his nightmare.” But no hate! Pretty cool that he got confronted. And I can’t wait for more Hinny scenes! (Harry x Ginny).
Cynthiaromione chapter 1 . 4/8/2021
Hey bestie I wanted to tell you I saw the comment from “all I want to tell you” and I’m the person (Cynthia) who recommended it :) I literally got so excited when I saw that so thank you:) 3
OMGPotters chapter 48 . 4/8/2021
Okay, this part about going into the chamber is cool, but this is a love story! There shouldn’t be too much adventure (I really like it though). Anyway, I hope there is more alone scenes!
her-blazing-look chapter 77 . 4/8/2021
i've been waiting for so long for an update and it finally came. i cant want to read what happens next xx
OMGPotters chapter 47 . 4/8/2021
This is a pretty good chapter! I’ve been hooked to this story for a while even though I’m a few years late (sorry hehe ) but I think that Rita Sketeer should’ve been the one for the interview. Of course, you can’t change it now! This is awesome
1,721 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »